By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted vs The Last of Us

Tagged games:

Which is your favorite?

Uncharted 75 49.02%

The Last of Us 78 50.98%

Total:153

In my opinion, i like U2 more than those.

Around the Network

single player

TLoU > UC3 > UC2 >>>>>>>> UC1

multiplayer

UC3>> UC2 > TLoU

overall..... fuck you! i cant chose

BraLoD said:
Burek said:
Easy choice for me. I loved Uncharted and hated TLOU.

You should really complete TLOU before saying that about it.

I never finished TLoU.  I found it too boring to finish.  One can form an opinion on entertainment without sitting through the whole game/movie/show.

BraLoD said:
Burek said:
Easy choice for me. I loved Uncharted and hated TLOU.

You should really complete TLOU before saying that about it.

I did, the Remastered version last year. It took me two versions, one year and a lot of misery, but I completed it.

TLoU >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> U2 >>> U3
I didn't play U1, but U2 is not as good as I expected. The prologue is fantastic, but after that it becomes a generic cover/shooting game. I mean, who thought it was a good idea to put armies, soldiers with rpgs, helicopters and even tanks to kill a single guy? TLoU is more concise.

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:

Mine's more like

U2= TLoU>>>U1>U3

Same way for me !

BraLoD said:
Neodegenerate said:

I never finished TLoU.  I found it too boring to finish.  One can form an opinion on entertainment without sitting through the whole game/movie/show.

Yes you can, but TLOU is a game heavily based on it story and the progression of it, dropping it can really make you have an opinion you wouldn't if you went until the end.

I saw some of this cases right here, people dropped it, got back to it after a while and ended up loving it.

I'm more giving a advice because I know how it scale rather than not letting his opinion be valid.

Really, play it until the end, it might really change your mind about it.

Not everyone likes the game. I hate Bayonetta 2 for example despite the game being universally loved by those who played it.

If a game isn't fun I don't finish it.

TLOU > uncharted 3 > uncharted 2 > uncharted 1 for me

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Uncharted 3, (uncharted abyss), Uncharted 1, Uncharted 2, TLOU (i hate the ending).

Samus Aran said:

If a game isn't fun I don't finish it.

This right here.

If there is a movie that I give up on halfway through that someone tells me is changed completely because of the ending I might watch it again.  I am not going through 9-20 hours of boredom though for some story revelation.  That isn't gonna make the gameplay any more fun for me.