By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mighty No. 9 trial version delayed after being an apology for initial delay

Tagged games:

Ok, this is starting to get ridiculous.

Around the Network

This is kind of the reality of game development. Delays are pretty common, and just because you use kickstarter doesn't mean everything will go smoothly. As long as the game comes out in a reasonable timeframe (within a year of the original intended date) and it's good, I'm not too upset.

After my experience with this, I won't back anything they put up on Kickstarter again. Fool me once Inafune.

lol this Kickstarter has just been a mess. I'm not even sure if Ill ever get my rewards at this point...

Around the Network

gg, wp

Capcom is now the company that's handling Mega Man the best again. And that's a scary thought considering all they did was port the NES games and announce a bunch of probably terrible media franchises.

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Stop delaying!! You're hurting my feeling!!!

I emember it well.

...also, does Xbox one now get two exclusives from people who didn't even finish their previous games?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Xxain said:
Why is this in Nintendo forum? Does it only apply to this version?

Did this thread in a hurry, sorry :<