By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Destiny: The Taken King Review Thread (Meta 85 with 60 reviews)

Neodegenerate said:

Because it reflects a lower score :p

So I updated with 84 because it reflects a high score?

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
Neodegenerate said:

Took much longer for you to get around to putting up the lower scores than it took you to update when it was climbing good sir ;)

ethomaz said:
Neodegenerate said:

I do wonder sometimes about the people they allow on there. I also think they should eliminate statistical outliers and track when reviewers tend to score certain platforms games lower as a trend. I dont feel metacritic reflects very well quality of games anymore (not that it ever did).

Bryank75 said:
ethomaz said:
Neodegenerate said:

I do wonder sometimes about the people they allow on there. I also think they should eliminate statistical outliers and track when reviewers tend to score certain platforms games lower as a trend. I dont feel metacritic reflects very well quality of games anymore (not that it ever did).

The idea of the weighted system is flawed.  Especially when you have sites that on a whole generally score 10 points different in either direction than the general grouping that continue to get weighed in.