By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Smash Ballot Charts *Updated* Completely Closed!

Done!

See Results (if you do really?) 5 100.00%

Total:5

Sorry I messed up the poll so I re-did it

EDIT: Someone put Just No before I had the chance to fix it. If none is up there I'll keep it in mind

If you did put just no before the poll was redone, and you do it afterward please state it so it doesn't count as double. 

Around the Network

I voted Debatable before reading the OP just because I thought the option sounded humorous. You may disregard that one point.

Yes, of course I would welcome more FE characters! :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I think if another FE character was to be included, it would be one from Fates, to give the game pre-western launch publicity. Kamui is resourceful, with the ability to turn into a dragon, so that could make for an interesting moveset were Kamui to be included. The whole Nohr family are horse/wyvern riders, so that would also be fresh if they were included.

Not characters, but I would also like to see trophies of some Fates characters added to the game alongside any FE-related DLC.

Fates is my favourite game of all time, but we definitely do not need any more sword fighters unless they are in someway unique to those already in the game.

the_dengle said:
I voted Debatable before reading the OP just because I thought the option sounded humorous. You may disregard that one point.

Lol thanks for heads up. The important thing after all, is that I was funny

Around the Network
Platina said:
Yes, of course I would welcome more FE characters! :p

Lol of course. 

Thanks again for the help on this one btw

RingoGaSuki said:
I think if another FE character was to be included, it would be one from Fates, to give the game pre-western launch publicity. Kamui is resourceful, with the ability to turn into a dragon, so that could make for an interesting moveset were Kamui to be included. The whole Nohr family are horse/wyvern riders, so that would also be fresh if they were included.

Not characters, but I would also like to see trophies of some Fates characters added to the game alongside any FE-related DLC.

Fates is my favourite game of all time, but we definitely do not need any more sword fighters unless they are in someway unique to those already in the game.

Ok. You're right I should have mentioned them. I didn't really think that far past SMTXFE so I'll add that in. Thanks a ton

Dravenet7 said:

Lol thanks for heads up. The important thing after all, is that I was funny

Being funny is the only thing that matters in life.

Anyway I could get behind Tiki, although I anticipate some "too many green-haired goddesses" whiners.

Dravenet7 said:

*Nothing important, but I was going to add a video here basically explaining the Terry Crews in the poll as well as express my hype, but the media isn't working for some reason. If anyone could tell me what happened that would be great but, it was mostly for the lol's anyway so it doesn't matter.

EDIT: Got it to work!

Where is that from?

XanderXT said:
Dravenet7 said:

*Nothing important, but I was going to add a video here basically explaining the Terry Crews in the poll as well as express my hype, but the media isn't working for some reason. If anyone could tell me what happened that would be great but, it was mostly for the lol's anyway so it doesn't matter.

EDIT: Got it to work!

Where is that from?

A youtuber named Mowtendo just made this mashup. He makes a lot and many invovlve Terry Crews. Kinda like Slam Jam' with video. The gameplay is coming from Pirate's Curse. The music is just a Shantae music staple that was remixed. Hope that answered your question