By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Smash Ballot Charts *Updated* Completely Closed!

Done!

See Results (if you do really?) 5 100.00%

Total:5

Hey guys in order to increase the time for the other characters, I'm going to end the inkling poll in about 1 hour. Just as heads up.

Around the Network

30 minute mark till the poll closes.

... I think that there's no way this changes though.

Poll closed for the Inklings!

This is a resounding perfect. In fact the highest amount of perfects, dwarfing the pretty reasonable and debatable.

And that one who thinks they were unlikely. I mean who was that. HA HA HA ha ha ha ha...

*cough* 

In all seriousness though, I'm probably overthinking the mii costume/trophy timing plus moveset implementation difficulty. 

Next character will be announced shortly!

Alright the next character is the one that has a such a complex lore surrounding his universe.

Actually you can say his universe ranges a multiverse.

Sora from Kingdom Hearts!

I only played DDD, but I can see why people absolutely love this guy. He's an awesome character. He's also overpowered but I can see some of moves being usable. For me he's debatable, he's again its Squre though, so I'm really unsure if they would go with it. Then again, with the KH3 delay, they might go for it  for promotional purposes for the future title. Though to be honest, in comparison to other characters, I frankly don't want him in.

Sora is really unlikely, as there are barely any Kingdom Hearts Games on Nintendo platforms with all the 'main' games on platforms like Sony

So I don't think he would fit in Smash

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Sora would be cool.
And I don't really mind if the main Kingdom Hearts games are on Sony platforms.
Seeing as how we had Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid in at one point.
And besides Nintendo has a much better working relationship with Square Enix than they do with Konami.
So anyways, Sora.
He'd make a legitimately good fighter.
He'd be mostly like Robin, but with less focus on magic and more on combat. His Final Smash would be similar to Shulk's where he could call for Donald and Goofy, (or Riku and Kairi. In case Disney and Nintendo are butting heads)
If Sora got in, I'd welcome him with open arms. He'd fit right in!
Although admittedly he wouldn't be my first choice from Kingdom Hearts. I'd go with King Mickey just so we'd finally be able to see Mario and Mickey go one on one at long last.

About 30 minutes until the Sora poll closes!

The poll results are leaning towards perfect so far.

Poll for Sora is locked. Get it? Ok I know it wasn't that funny

Sora has one the higher amount of votes. He's also the most deadlocked, and has the most Just No's so far.

The last 30 minutes have been a real back and forth. first shifting from 'perfect' to 'debatable' to 'controversial/unlikely'. Ultimately it barely goes to pretty reasonable.

Next character to be announced shortly

Next up in the poll is Tails/Knuckles

Ultimately I put them together because there wasn't more time to add more characters, and simply saying another Sonic character might lead to some tricky results such as asumming Shadow, an assist trophy, would be in there.

In any case, please go by the either or both.

For me, I love Tails. Absolutely love the character. Knuckles is pretty great, but for me Tails has hold of more of my fonder gaming memories. Tails adventure, for example, was fantastic (and I want a sequel or remake) and the Sonic Advance Series treated them both well.

Sonic Battle gives them a really easy moveset to work with. I'm sort of suprised Sakurai never dipped in their for Sonic's moves.

In any case, while I really want at least one of them in (more Tails then Knuckles tbh), I have to go with controversial/unlikely. To get 2 third party characters from the same developer seemed ridiculous, and the same franchise seemed even more beyond belief. However Capcom got Ryu in, so its not impossible by any means. Still again, even though Sega and Nintendo have a strong working relationship, especially around Sonic, I have to go with unlikely for either.

NOTE: Also was going to do a poll with P. Layton and P. Wright together due to time, but since they come from different devs, I wanted to know if anyone wanted to seperate them or if its fine if they were together.

Tbh, I think Sonic is good enough, with Shadow being an assist trophy, so I wouldn't really want to see Knuckles and Tails in Smash :/

Debatable/Unlikely

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]