By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Topless feminists crash Muslim conference in France, get taken out by security while being subject to violence

deskpro2k3 said:
if my gf ran on stage like that to show her boobs for w/e reason, then yeah, shes getting bitch slapped.

want to be treated like a lady, then act like one.

Want to be treated like a decent human being, then don't commit domestic violence?

Around the Network
AlfredoTurkey said:
So a couple women USE their naked bodies to get attention and they call themselves feminists? haha

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex-positive_feminism

Might wanna take a read of that, Sexual freedom was a big part of early 80s feminism before it turned over to complaining about female game characters look pretty.... while Gears of War men look exactly like every man on the street.

That's me at the PC right now.... I look justttt like that.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

deskpro2k3 said:
if my gf ran on stage like that to show her boobs for w/e reason, then yeah, shes getting bitch slapped.

want to be treated like a lady, then act like one.

Sounds like you are a misogynist/sexist. Didn't know boobs could hurt someone. Meanwhile, millions of women are being domestically abused by their husbands in muslim nations while you sit and accused women who are rallying against domestic violence and do nothing. Slapping your girlfriend? I fear for the woman you are gonna marry if you can do that to a woman you are not married with. Maybe you're better off as single unless you find a woman willing enough to be your personal maid, your child-bearing whore and a punching bag.

Frank_kc said:
Ka-pi96 said:
huh, good for them! Disgusting conference to have in the first place so I'm glad they crashed it. Besides, seeing boobs probably scared those muslims shitless

This insulting and disrespectful to millions of muslims, how come you are still not banned?

yeah, but those muslims are wifebeating shitheads anyway...  the conference itself was way more insulting for hundreds of millions normal muslims who arent okay with wifebeating

Ka-pi96 said:
Frank_kc said:
Ka-pi96 said:
huh, good for them! Disgusting conference to have in the first place so I'm glad they crashed it. Besides, seeing boobs probably scared those muslims shitless

This insulting and disrespectful to millions of muslims, how come you are still not banned?

If any of the women hating, wife beating muslims are offended by that then I really don't care. They should really take a look in the mirror at themselves first.

If any other muslims are offended then I apologise to them, that was not my intent. I'm not trying to generalise all muslims or anything, I don't have anything against the regular good muslims of which I know there are plenty of, so if I offended any of them I am sorry. I was referring to muslims that would attend a conference like this and chances are they would mostly be the former kind rather than the latter.

Thank you for calrfication. Apology accepted. Nonetheless, i dont believe that the conference was about beating wives,its typciall media brain washing to give the girls an excuse to show up topless in a muslim conference.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:

Tits doesn't scare us, it just reaffirms believes many hold about western women. 

Frank_kc said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Frank_kc said:
Ka-pi96 said:

If any of the women hating, wife beating muslims are offended by that then I really don't care. They should really take a look in the mirror at themselves first.

If any other muslims are offended then I apologise to them, that was not my intent. I'm not trying to generalise all muslims or anything, I don't have anything against the regular good muslims of which I know there are plenty of, so if I offended any of them I am sorry. I was referring to muslims that would attend a conference like this and chances are they would mostly be the former kind rather than the latter.

Thank you for calrfication. Apology accepted. Nonetheless, i dont believe that the conference was about beating wives,its typciall media brain washing to give the girls an excuse to show up topless in a muslim conference.

yeah, they just wanted to flash their tits infront of radical muslims.  poor stupid women...

Here is some white francos beating up the poor and helpless femen women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALpVW3AHEM8

Aerys said:

They are not feminist, but femen, not the same thing.

As much as i dont like feminists, it's a shame to put them in the same bag than these awfully dumb femen who have no respect for religions. It seems you are not aware about how extremist this group is

honestly, them having no respect for religions puts them in the nice side of feminists in my book

X1Gates said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Tits doesn't scare us, it just reaffirms believes many hold about western women. 

That they don't want to be stuffed in a black bag and told to sit at home and make babies for the rest of their lives or be stoned/raped/beaten to death? (Talking about the extremists)