By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Topless feminists crash Muslim conference in France, get taken out by security while being subject to violence

So over a 10 year period 2.9 million american women are raped, How do you want me to address this? Was i wrong about something?

9-1000s who gives a fuck point stands!

Around the Network
BeastBlood7 said:

"hosted by radical muslims" means nothing to me and it shouldn't mean anything to you, its a propaganda term used in the media to single out people they dont like, you mum could be a radical muslim just by beening seen at the event. Who was the guest speaker?

well femen says Nader Abou Anas was a speaker(im pretty sure the page of the conference says so too, but i just can read his name^^), and all i can find from him in real people language(not french) is well not so much different from what the taliban and ISIS say about women rights.

there are radical muslims who want a medival regime in europe, and they are most threatening for muslims who arent fucked up in the head

Have you ment this people? Thats all in your head my friend! sorry its like me saying all americans want legalized sex with kids because theres an organization calling its self The North american alliance for Man Boy love. You see what i did there?

BeastBlood7 said:

So over a 10 year period 2.9 million american women are raped, How do you want me to address this? Was i wrong about something?

2.9 million over 10 years isn't as bad as it sounds.  I am not saying that rape is good, but 2.9 million out of a .4 billion or so people isn't that much.  That is roughly .7% of the entire US population.

Favorite Game Franchises-

Gran Turismo, Forza, Project Gotham Racing, Need for Speed, Burnout, TOCA Race Driver/Race Driver/Grid, Colin McRae Rally/Dirt, Halo, TimeSplitters, Splinter Cell, Gears of War, Borderlands, and Call of Duty.

Let's just say I love racing games followed by shooters and the Xbox One has filled this love.

BeastBlood7 said:

Have you ment this people? Thats all in your head my friend! sorry its like me saying all americans want legalized sex with kids becuase theres an orgainisation calling its self The North american alliance for Man Boy love. You see what i did there?

i never said ALL muslims, most muslims would never attend a conference with people who are okay with wifebeating, they would never think about beating their wifes.

Around the Network
BeastBlood7 said:

Lol as if those sex assaulters are finding 10 women to abuse daily. Haha

You need to get your statistics right cause sex abusers tend to  repeat the deed on one victim.

This is not the 1970s where you get someone like the Killer Clown having 50 victims or more in their lifetimes dude.  That era is over. Move on from your outdated receipts.

X1Gates said:
Ka-pi96 said:
huh, good for them! Disgusting conference to have in the first place so I'm glad they crashed it. Besides, seeing boobs probably scared those muslims shitless

Tits doesn't scare us, it just reaffirms believes many hold about western women. 

They wasn't western women, they were Tunisian and Algerian, and both came from muslim families, and the reactions at the conference and the numerous death threats recieved afterwards just reaffirms what the rest of the sane world think about islam.

kurasakiichimaru said:
BeastBlood7 said:

Lol as if those sex assaulters are finding 10 women to abuse daily. Haha

You need to get your statistics right cause sex abusers tend to  repeat the deed on one victim.

This is not the 1970s where you get someone like the Killer Clown having 50 victims or more in their lifetimes dude.  That era is over. Move on from your outdated receipts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsddoySxOJo

Lawlight said:
Well, Europeans, you invited Muslims into your home so get ready to live with them.

I live in Sweden, and.. Well, that really says it all, doesnt it?

I wonder which european country will start the muslim civil war. Most likely us, or Germany. It will be horrible, but also exciting. Could ruin all of Europe :/

FragilE^ said:
Lawlight said:
Well, Europeans, you invited Muslims into your home so get ready to live with them.

I live in Sweden, and.. Well, that really says it all, doesnt it?

I wonder which european country will start the muslim civil war. Most likely us, or Germany. It will be horrible, but also exciting. Could ruin all of Europe :/

90% of muslims in germany are well integrated.i fear more that kurds and turks start killing each other in germany over the war against the kurds in turkey.

and the numbers are just a joke, alot of "muslims" eat pork,drink beer and never pray in germany, they wouldnt side with salafists or other extremists.

and alot of refugees are kurds, they praise ocalan, not mohammed.