By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Well, gonna reintroduce myself

Lawl, who is this other Zero you guys ar talking about? :P

sethnintendo said:
So what genre is your kickstarter game?

It's a sidescrolling platformer with some RPG elements. Castlevania is the perfect example for comparison.



My current Wii U game list:

My current 3DS game list:

    

Around the Network
TheWPCTraveler said:
What an unfortunate name.

For, uh, research, what are your favorite games?

Lawl, really unfortunate indeed :P

Metroid is my favorite series, other favorite games being The Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Metal Gear, Resident Evil, Castlevania and A LOT of others.



My current Wii U game list:

My current 3DS game list:

    

~Zero said:

Lawl, who is this other Zero you guys ar talking about? :P

sethnintendo said:
So what genre is your kickstarter game?

It's a sidescrolling platformer with some RPG elements. Castlevania is the perfect example for comparison.


There was once a Brazilian guy here with a account named after Zero, and he is one of the most infamous users on this site, creating several accounts to keep trolling and flaming here after he got banned, ask a mod about Zero and you'll know how they feel about it.



Don't worry man I never forgot you. I just came here recently myself! Have not watched Steins;Gate yet though the other ones were really good. FMAB is a good one One-Punch Man just came out nd is worth a check out. Very hilarious and the animation and fight scenes are super high quality.

 

Good luck with your game!



BraLoD said:
~Zero said:

Lawl, who is this other Zero you guys ar talking about? :P

It's a sidescrolling platformer with some RPG elements. Castlevania is the perfect example for comparison.


There was once a Brazilian guy here with a account named after Zero, and he is one of the most infamous users on this site, creating several accounts to keep trolling and flaming here after he got banned, ask a mod about Zero and you'll know how they feel about it.


Lol thought you guys were referring to the Sm4sh champ



Around the Network
BraLoD said:
~Zero said:

Lawl, who is this other Zero you guys ar talking about? :P

It's a sidescrolling platformer with some RPG elements. Castlevania is the perfect example for comparison.


There was once a Brazilian guy here with a account named after Zero, and he is one of the most infamous users on this site, creating several accounts to keep trolling and flaming here after he got banned, ask a mod about Zero and you'll know how they feel about it.


A typical Hue-BR troll then. Not really surprising tbh, Zero is a really common name to go by :P



My current Wii U game list:

My current 3DS game list:

    

Dravenet7 said:

Don't worry man I never forgot you. I just came here recently myself! Have not watched Steins;Gate yet though the other ones were really good. FMAB is a good one One-Punch Man just came out nd is worth a check out. Very hilarious and the animation and fight scenes are super high quality.

 

Good luck with your game!


Out of all I listed, Steins Gate is defintely the best I've ever watched. Seriously, defintely worth checking out, if you are in for a really complex, and well made story that involves time travelling using microwaves!



My current Wii U game list:

My current 3DS game list:

    

I am experiencing deja-vu ... (I mean that as a joke of course)

Welcome anyways ...



~Zero said:
BraLoD said:


There was once a Brazilian guy here with a account named after Zero, and he is one of the most infamous users on this site, creating several accounts to keep trolling and flaming here after he got banned, ask a mod about Zero and you'll know how they feel about it.


A typical Hue-BR troll then. Not really surprising tbh, Zero is a really common name to go by :P

The Hue was strong with that one, indeed.



Unfortunately coincidences with another former user aside, welcome back to the site.