By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Well, gonna reintroduce myself

TheWPCTraveler said:
What an unfortunate name.

For, uh, research, what are your favorite games?

Lawl, really unfortunate indeed :P

Metroid is my favorite series, other favorite games being The Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Metal Gear, Resident Evil, Castlevania and A LOT of others.

My current Wii U game list:

My current 3DS game list:

Around the Network

Don't worry man I never forgot you. I just came here recently myself! Have not watched Steins;Gate yet though the other ones were really good. FMAB is a good one One-Punch Man just came out nd is worth a check out. Very hilarious and the animation and fight scenes are super high quality.

Good luck with your game!

BraLoD said:
~Zero said:

Lawl, who is this other Zero you guys ar talking about? :P

It's a sidescrolling platformer with some RPG elements. Castlevania is the perfect example for comparison.

There was once a Brazilian guy here with a account named after Zero, and he is one of the most infamous users on this site, creating several accounts to keep trolling and flaming here after he got banned, ask a mod about Zero and you'll know how they feel about it.

Lol thought you guys were referring to the Sm4sh champ

BraLoD said:
~Zero said:

Lawl, who is this other Zero you guys ar talking about? :P

It's a sidescrolling platformer with some RPG elements. Castlevania is the perfect example for comparison.

There was once a Brazilian guy here with a account named after Zero, and he is one of the most infamous users on this site, creating several accounts to keep trolling and flaming here after he got banned, ask a mod about Zero and you'll know how they feel about it.

A typical Hue-BR troll then. Not really surprising tbh, Zero is a really common name to go by :P

Dravenet7 said:

Don't worry man I never forgot you. I just came here recently myself! Have not watched Steins;Gate yet though the other ones were really good. FMAB is a good one One-Punch Man just came out nd is worth a check out. Very hilarious and the animation and fight scenes are super high quality.

Good luck with your game!

Out of all I listed, Steins Gate is defintely the best I've ever watched. Seriously, defintely worth checking out, if you are in for a really complex, and well made story that involves time travelling using microwaves!

Around the Network

I am experiencing deja-vu ... (I mean that as a joke of course)

Welcome anyways ...

~Zero said:

Hey all, I'm ~Zero, and I'm actually not really new here. Probably no one recognises me anymore because I've stayed a long long time away from this site. But hey I'm back now ^^

For those who don't know me, I'm a brazilian guy who is mainly into Nintendo games, but I do play a lot on Playstation and PC systems as well. I have currently all Nintendo platforms except for the N64 and the GB/GBC, and have all the PS platforms except for the PS4/Vita (although am planning on getting a PS4 pretty soon). I'm a huuuge fan of Metroid, The Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, and do love a lot of other games as well like Dragon Quest, Metal Gear, Resident Evil, Mario, among a lot of other games.

Oh, and I'm also part of a developer team for an indie game! I'm a level designer on the team, for this game we are planning to release through kickstarter on 2016. Can't reveal too much right now, but will certainly keep you guys updated on the game whenever I can!

Outside of gaming, I love, love drawing. I'm not really a professional artist by any means, but do draw a lot as my hobbie outside gaming. Anime wise, I love Steins Gate, Soul Eater, Ao no Exorcist, and am planning to watch more. Am open to any recomendations from you guys.

But yeah, that's me basically. Hopefully I can stay active this time, because this community surely looks like a nice one ^^

with two guides I shall never get lost here

BraLoD said:
onionberry said:

Follow me? I'll be your guide is da shit! Introduce the guy properly!

AHh my eyes!!!

~Zero said:
with two guides I shall never get lost here

Idk man. I'm looking at these two guides and I feel more lost than I've ever been