By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Well, gonna reintroduce myself

At first I really thought you're that other Zero! In any case, welcome to VGChartz!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Let's test out if you're not the bad zero... answer this: has Nintendo done anything wrong (like ever)?

Come on, give him a harder question! The correct answer to the question you just gave is always a resounding yes!*

* - disregarding everything wrong they've done, like making Miyamoto give birth to Bowser Jr. Poor Miyamoto.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

So many introduction thread lately, VGC sure has gaining a lot of attention. Anyways, Welcome.

A handheld gamer only (for now).

Welcome to VGC!

We all know Sony domination is a real thing and there is nothing Microsoft or Nintendo can do about it....

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Ha, like everyone else I find your name both unfortunate and amusing. I'm sure we will get along just fine and you will be a great asset to the site however, so welcome and enjoy!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Welcome mate

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

TheWPCTraveler said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Let's test out if you're not the bad zero... answer this: has Nintendo done anything wrong (like ever)?

Come on, give him a harder question! The correct answer to the question you just gave is always a resounding yes!*

* - disregarding everything wrong they've done, like making Miyamoto give birth to Bowser Jr. Poor Miyamoto.

So YOU are zero999! Ah! Ah!

Signature goes here!

mZuzek said:
BraLoD said:

Damnit, the Hue is starting, hope that it não tome o controle...

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Can't let you do that Star Fox!

OT: Welcome to the site dude!

Hi pal :3

TruckOSaurus said:

Yeah, Nintendo can be really stupid sometimes. This last E3 being the perfect example of how bad their decisions can be sometimes.

My current Wii U game list:

My current 3DS game list: