By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Godzilla Vs King Kong movie coming?

Want to see Godzilla and King Kong at it again together?

Hell yes! 18 66.67%

No, it can't happen for reasons... 0 0%

But Godzilla is so fucking big... 7 25.93%

King Kong is way more agile so it's ok! 1 3.70%

SPOILERS: It ends in a draw. 0 0%

Cinematic Universes everywhere! 1 3.70%

Total:27

- Legendary Pictures’ Thomas Tull is moving his untitled Skull Island King Kong film to Warner Bros, were Godzilla is being handled

- it is rumored that after the upcoming sequel to 2014's Godzilla would come a film were both Godzilla and King Kong would face each other

http://deadline.com/2015/09/king-kong-godzilla-legendary-monster-movie-warner-bros-1201521004/

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

It had better be a win for G-money or a tie. A straight loss is unacceptable. However, if Kong scores a pinfall off a distraction while holding 'zilla's trucks, I guess I would be okay with that.

I will definitely see that movie if it happens.

Proud to be a Californian.

I hope Godzilla actually wins this time. I'd argue he's more popular than King Kong now.

Well if Godzilla is the same creature as the one from the 2014 movie, with the power to shoot a giant laser beam from his mouth, then I can;t see How Kong can hope to compete. Kong climbed the empire state bulding. Godzilla is half the size of the Empire State Building and could demolish the thing if he wanted to with one hefty swing of the tail. Unless Godzilla has a thermal exhaust port that Kong can use the force to aim a well placed spire I give Kong a 0.00001% chance of victory.

That is of course unless they make it a buddy movie where these two ruggedly independent monster have to reluctantly team up to rescue mankind from an alien robot threat. So I guess I'm saying it should be King Kong and Godzilla vs. the Decepticons

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

If they make this Godzilla better win. I remember being pissed as a kid when King Kong won

giant laser beam lol.

I must be to old to remember the original movies haha.

I never understood how that fight worked...Godzilla is so much larger than King Kong. A 50 ft Gorilla vs, a 330 ft. (2014) Laser shooting lizard?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

That would be great

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

They making a Godzilla VS King Kong Movie? Is it 25 seconds long?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’