By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Godzilla Vs King Kong movie coming?

Want to see Godzilla and King Kong at it again together?

Hell yes! 18 66.67%

No, it can't happen for reasons... 0 0%

But Godzilla is so fucking big... 7 25.93%

King Kong is way more agile so it's ok! 1 3.70%

SPOILERS: It ends in a draw. 0 0%

Cinematic Universes everywhere! 1 3.70%

Total:27
Normchacho said:
I never understood how that fight worked...Godzilla is so much larger than King Kong. A 50 ft Gorilla vs, a 330 ft. (2014) Laser shooting lizard?

Well imagine King Kong jumping around from buildings, evading Godzilla's laser while it destroys all the surroundings and killing people. King Kongs throwing stuff at Gozilla, and stuff. Then they somehow end up on a draw and they all go their separate ways. Perhaps the fight will be stopped by humans capturing them or one of them or something.

Then in the next film a new threat that humans cannot deal with shows up, and they decide to release them/or the one they captured and they/it save(s) the day!

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network
Normchacho said:
I never understood how that fight worked...Godzilla is so much larger than King Kong. A 50 ft Gorilla vs, a 330 ft. (2014) Laser shooting lizard?

They scaled up King Kong and Scaled down Godzilla.

theDX said:
Is King Kong smarter than Godzilla?

Not necessarily.

binary solo said:
Well if Godzilla is the same creature as the one from the 2014 movie, with the power to shoot a giant laser beam from his mouth, then I can;t see How Kong can hope to compete. Kong climbed the empire state bulding. Godzilla is half the size of the Empire State Building and could demolish the thing if he wanted to with one hefty swing of the tail. Unless Godzilla has a thermal exhaust port that Kong can use the force to aim a well placed spire I give Kong a 0.00001% chance of victory.

That is of course unless they make it a buddy movie where these two ruggedly independent monster have to reluctantly team up to rescue mankind from an alien robot threat. So I guess I'm saying it should be King Kong and Godzilla vs. the Decepticons

King Kong's probably gonna get scaled up again.

XanderXT said:
theDX said:

Not necessarily.

Yeh, I don't think you can say he's smarter. But he's definitely more agile. But wiith that current size difference, and laser beems, that doesn't matter too much.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network
binary solo said:
XanderXT said:
theDX said:

Not necessarily.

Yeh, I don't think you can say he's smarter. But he's definitely more agile. But wiith that current size difference, and laser beems, that doesn't matter too much.

I dunno, King Kong has never done anything like this.

XanderXT said:
binary solo said:
XanderXT said:
theDX said:

Not necessarily.

That's still only straight line, you just need to dodge sideways and then you can take him from behind.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

XanderXT said:
binary solo said:
XanderXT said:
theDX said:

Not necessarily.

binary solo said:

That's still only straight line, you just need to dodge sideways and then you can take him from behind.

Well at least King Kong can't fly!