By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - gamrTalk - Cloudman Joins The Fray! Ask Questions Below!

1. What was the worst time for you here at VGChartz?
2. How long do you think you will continue with VGChartz?

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
sethnintendo said:

Dear Smeags,

Why are you so damn lovable? Why does everyone like you? Why does nobody like me???? Why??? WHY??????

Three question limit dude.

Oops...  Sorry I got carried away.  Really just wanted to know

How is he so friendly?

and

How did he get good at doing comics with his light but funny humor?

JEMC said:

Player2 said:

As the soon-to-be only spanish guy in the forums I'm the only one qualified to make this question:

How do you like the potato omelette, with or without onions?

Does it mean that I'll have to watch my back from now on?
Por cierto, la tortilla siempre con cebolla, aunque no demasiada

Nope. Aren't you guys leaving Spain? That's why

Ka-pi96 said:
Player2 said:

As the soon-to-be only spanish guy in the forums I'm the only one qualified to make this question:

How do you like the potato omelette, with or without onions?

:o what's happening to Wright? Please don't hurt him

After Catalonia leaves Rajoy will need another region that is the source of all evil so he can emerge as the defender of spanishness to get votes. The process will happen again and again... Canarias has its own national party so eventually it'll be its turn

Alright guys, thanks for the questions! I'll be collecting them and posing them to Smeags tomorrow so keep an eye out for the followup.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

How's Bohemian Grove?

Around the Network

Ah missed my chance to ask questions :(

Anyways there's been some good and tough questions asked...eager to see Smeags replies :)

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

When can we expect the answer? I wanna see them

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
When can we expect the answer? I wanna see them

We were planning on holding the interview yesterday, but sadly Smeags had to run so hopefully tomorrow now.

Next Interviewee

Ka-pi96

The Revolution and Greatest 2014 Newcomer, Kapi will be joining me on the sofa shortly. Be sure to post your questions for him below!

Have you met a polar bear irl?

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."