By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - gamrTalk - Cloudman Joins The Fray! Ask Questions Below!

Lawlight said:
How many active users does VGChartz forums have?

I'm not 100% sure he would know that, but you can find out here:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/members/

Quick count shows that 1,675 users or so logged in in the last week. If we exclude spambots, that's probably around 1,400 users. So, maybe a little more than 1,000 users are actively using this site?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Keep the questions coming guys, looking really good so far!

As the soon-to-be only spanish guy in the forums I'm the only one qualified to make this question:

How do you like the potato omelette, with or without onions?

Dear Smeags,

Why are you so damn lovable? Why does everyone like you? Why does nobody like me???? Why??? WHY??????

I also want to know... How did you get good at drawing and doing comics?  Is it natural or do you practice a lot?

I've always wondered this but what is your favourite type of ice cream, Smeags?

Around the Network

I remember the old gamrTalk! Good ol' days.

Ok, I have two questions:

1- As a Sega and Sonic fan, what do you think of the actual Sega?

2- If you could change anything on VGC, what would you change?

Player2 said:

As the soon-to-be only spanish guy in the forums I'm the only one qualified to make this question:

How do you like the potato omelette, with or without onions?

Does it mean that I'll have to watch my back from now on?
Por cierto, la tortilla siempre con cebolla, aunque no demasiada

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

...How have I gotten away with not even a single warning in nearly nine months! I mean, not to push my luck or anything (seriously, please don't ban me :'( ), but I'm an asshole. Like in almost everything I post.

Even my sig is a little dickish.

F you guys.. I won't share Smeags with you guys in a public chat.. He knows where to find me on our private sexy chat..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

sethnintendo said:

Dear Smeags,

Why are you so damn lovable? Why does everyone like you? Why does nobody like me???? Why??? WHY??????

Three question limit dude.

Questions will be accepted for the next 40 minutes only. If you want to ask something you need to say now!