By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 games dominates Famitsu's best ranked games of 2007

Too bad high rates don't sell neither games nor consoles in Japan...

Around the Network

I played the 360 oblivion for about 70hours and the game takes 30seconds to 3minutes to load places, not only that it has constant loadtimes all over the place walking out in the woods.  It also has a framerate that drops to single digits in lots of area's.  The PS3 version blows it away.

Last time I checked, folks, the act of trolling was going to someone's forum and posting negative opinions or information about the console, or thread of discussion, while in said forum.

Remember, this is the X360 forum. Stop trolling:

MikeB
NYANKS
Neos

And Griffin, ever try playing Oblivion with the Cache cleared on the X360? My version of Oblivion loads everything in 3-4 seconds if the cache is clear.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Furthermore, any more thread derailing drivel from the 3 said users, on the X360 forums for the next 2 weeks WILL result in a 2-3 day ban by myself. I am tired of this trolling, and it stops here. Now.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Griffin said:
I played the 360 oblivion for about 70hours and the game takes 30seconds to 3minutes to load places, not only that it has constant loadtimes all over the place walking out in the woods.  It also has a framerate that drops to single digits in lots of area's.  The PS3 version blows it away.

Oh yeah, i'm sure YOU have an xbox360 since you only talk shit about it all of the time.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network
NYANKS said:
And only 4 of the 10 are exclusive. Legend's posts are funny because he trolls, but its so sneaky and not blatant (unless you're looking) that nobody calls him on it, lol.

I purposely posted this thread in the Microsoft Discussion forum even though it was more appropriate for the Games forum simply because I didn't want people to think that I was trolling.

mrstickball said:
Last time I checked, folks, the act of trolling was going to someone's forum and posting negative opinions or information about the console, or thread of discussion, while in said forum.

Why is it trolling to point out negative things about a console or its games?  If true and relevant to the discussion, they're most certainly fair counterpoints to what is being said.  The forum is not called "Pro Microsoft Discussion," it's called "Microsoft Discussion."  All things Microsoft, be they good or bad should be fair game. 

Saying otherwise is enforcing your own bias upon the forums, which is inappropriate for a moderator.

Ohhh....is that what trolling is?....you should inform Starcraft and a few other MS guys....they seem to think you don't have to be a supporter of the company to go into their forums.

MikeB said:
Oblivion is a better game on the PS3. (720p vs 600p rendering, longer draw distances, less slowdowns and more content).

Maybe the PS3 version will get honorable mention next year for being a day late and a dollar short! it was totaly playable on the 360 load time are always exaggerated by PS3 fanboys Devil may cry4  for example! 10 out of 25 games thats awesome! cosidering the wii and ds had 6 games total and 9 for psp ps3 and ps2! three different formats for playstation the most popular video game platform in the world and it gets beat for best games by 360 sweet!

this year will be different though!

Strategyking92 said:
Griffin said:

Oh yeah, i'm sure YOU have an xbox360 since you only talk shit about it all of the time.

I never said i owned a 360, and i have never talked trash about the 360.  I enjoy the xbox and the 360 very much. 

@Mrstickball, i never knew you could clear a cache or anything.  But how long does it take to fill up the cache, the system was only 6months old when i played the game.