By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kotaku: Creator of SMW hacks gets hit hard by Nintendo's Youtube policies

DakonBlackblade said:
XanderXT said:
DakonBlackblade said:
Its Nintendo so the usual sugarcoating will happen. Now if it was Actvision, Konami, EA or something like that ppl would be outraged and raging all over the internet.

I hate comments like these. Everyone is hating on Nintendo for this. Who is sugarcoating it?

Like the second comment on this thread is someone saying "it should be done cause with MM you can play these guys now" or somehting along these lines, and there are other comments like that, and lots of ppl who share this opinion because Nintendo has a massive fanbase and built enought good will along the years that lots of ppl give them a pass even wen theyre totaly wrong.

On the polar oposite of the psectrum we have Actvision and Ea, that whatever they do, even if its a minor ofense cause infinte internet outrage.

I still see people defending EA and Activison though, sad as it is.

Around the Network
DakonBlackblade said:
Its Nintendo so the usual sugarcoating will happen. Now if it was Actvision, Konami, EA or something like that ppl would be outraged and raging all over the internet.

How do you know this?

I can understand them taking down emulator footage. They could be seen as adverts showing how pirated game play better.

I'm not in favour of their normal youtube heavy handedness but this seems more reasonable. Still it sucks for the guy who made the channel.

Never challenge nintendo

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Never change Nintendo

Around the Network

Emulated games have and will always suck so, I don't care. Buy the damn carts people!

FFS, youtubers, buy NINTENDO GAMES IF YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY OUT OF NINTENDO GAMES

FFS, youtubers, buy NINTENDO GAMES IF YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY OUT OF NINTENDO GAMES

EDIT. Dammit double post, someone can remove it xD

well next time make a speed run on legit hardware and software,Dude is a pirate lolmao.

funny how when i made the thread about MS changing your software if you pirate how people jumped the gun saying its okay because its dirty pirates who cares. But Emulation is piracy too yet now the same people and the same outlets have an outcry 

Ah good old Nintendo, you may make amazing games but your policies make EA look like the nice guys of the industry -__-