By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon Weapon Tier List, Based On Actual Effectiveness! <(^_^<)

Einsam_Delphin said:
Dand said:
Good to see that other people know that rollers ARE over powered!

Among the best weapons =/= overpowered.

"Over powered" is a little stronger than i would like to say, but i dont know other word. 

Here in my home it is the noob weapon (again, maybe not the right word), it is a 1 hit ko weapon, cover a lot of ink, has a 1 hit ko shot with  a range that can be bigger than short range weapons and with a plus of hitting multiple targets, and few stages give the advantage for long range weapons.

Oh, and i know how to counter rollers and know that they are not invencible, it is just that their advantages are stronger than the other weapons.

Around the Network
Platina said:
Looks like all weapons I mainly use are all A ranked or higher :p

Not bad list, though I can't really verify because I only use a select few weapons..

I use most weapons, though for the ones I don't like Dynamo Rollers and Inkbrushes I used my experiences against them and from watching good players using em to rate em.

I can't agree with a list which puts the weapon which I have a 21-1 win/loss record with and a score of nearly 2000p in turf wars as a C/D tier weapon.

Regardless some weapons are better at turf wars, some better at ranked. And I can't get along with chargers or the jet squelcher.

Either way, goes to show the variety on display which is good.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I also like to roll them to dead :)

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Aerospray RG in D-Tier? I understand it's your list and all, but........... Uhh................. Yeah.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
Ultrashroomz said:
I love how every roller is S-Rank

Not complaining though, since I've mainly been using Krak-On anyways.

Good list.

Thanks mate, though the brushes are technically rollers aswell. :L

i don't know, i'm crap when using Dynamo or that Golden roller, i've used it a few times but it is somewhat heavy and it takes longer to splat an enemy with it.  it is just me or too much lag?  Kran-On is my staple  roller and I feel using other rollers i'm inefficient. 

Conegamer said:
I can't agree with a list which puts the weapon which I have a 21-1 win/loss record with and a score of nearly 2000p in turf wars as a C/D tier weapon.

Regardless some weapons are better at turf wars, some better at ranked. And I can't get along with chargers or the jet squelcher.

What weapon is that?

Pretty much all weapons are good at both, except the ones in C n D tier for they aren't that great in general. Btw C-Tier means they still have some niche uses.

AZWification said:

Aerospray RG in D-Tier? I understand it's your list and all, but........... Uhh................. Yeah.

Low range, awful accuracy, meh sub and special. The RG has no redeeming qualitys whatsoever.

Einsam_Delphin said:
AZWification said:

Low range, awful accuracy, meh sub and special. The RG has no redeeming qualitys whatsoever.

The RG is a great weapon. In my 100+  hours it's overwhelmingly my most used weapon.

High rate of fire (helps with both kills and coverage), the dodgy accuracy is actually a good thing when covering the ground in ink, range isn't an issue (the  short range overcomes the accuracy issues) when you know how to play around it. The ink missile is a good special.

Have to disagree with this list quite a bit.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Conegamer said:

What weapon is that?

Pretty much all weapons are good at both, except the ones in C n D tier for they aren't that great in general. Btw C-Tier means they still have some niche uses.

It's the Aerospray

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]