By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Let's brag about our profile pics bro

My profile picture is dope. And so is 95% of vgchartz users. Explain what your profile picture is; and why you choose it. 

Mine is from the Studio Ghibli masterpiece Porco Rosso. 

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

I chose to wear this avy because I lost a bet with Clyde.

Mine is based off of what will be the greatest jrpg this gen. I had a lot of Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles (best jrpg of last gen), but figured it's time to move on... For now.

Mine was cropped out of a larger Mario image to deliberately make it look like Toad is practicing beastiality. I then added all the logos because I have all the consoles.

Oh yeah, I love Porco Rosso. And Miyazaki's films in general, they often tickle my desire for taking flight.

I have no idea why I picked this, except that it looks funny.
I would've actually changed this to a happy merchant if I could change it from my phone.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Around the Network

well i have the logo of a video game company because im a special snowflake

spurgeonryan said:
People know me because of my avatar. Kind of like how Rol used to be, but is now just one of a thousand Japanesy avatars. Never know if he is Captain Yuri, Nintendopie or the new Rol.

Are you new to Vgchartz?

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

i am who i am.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Mine is Jaune Arc from RWBY, one of the greatest Web-Series ever. I picked it because of his expression. He looks sad, probably because he can't the girl of his dreams, even though a much hotter girl is crushing on him, and he's so oblivious to that.

My pic is based off one of the greatest games ever made on the SNES.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."