By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Prediction: Nintendo to unveil new Pokemon,Reward Program and Zelda information before YE

Miyamotoo said:
TheWPCTraveler said:
Prediction for your prediction:

>New Nintendo rewards program
As an armchair analyst, I actually have one in mind that mixes the good things about PS+/XBL and Club Nintendo +Miiverse, though this isn't the right place for it.

Expect E3 2016, as it'll most likely be tied with the new hardware, but with support for 3DS (iffy) and Wii U (sure).

Nintendo said that we will have new account system and new reward program at fall this year.

Really?

I should lower my expectations for it, then. And, even then, I very much doubt they'd have it fully ready by Winter Solstice (my definition of end of Fall 2015.)

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Around the Network
AbbathTheGrim said:
I remember when predictions involved bets with avatar and signature control.

Those were the days.

I try to bet with people all the time, but no one ever stands by their word. It's pretty horseshit.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

The only one I'd think of betting my chips on would be the new reward program. That could be announced this year still.

The rest I'm not seeing. Pokemon has a small chance, but probably not. Zelda sure isn't going to have anything new before E3. I hope in a potential January/February Direct, but I'm not counting on it.

ohmylanta1003 said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

Those were the days.

I try to bet with people all the time, but no one ever stands by their word. It's pretty horseshit.

Is that so?

Maybe somone should have a nice idea for the website, I don't know... maybe something like this:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=205348&page=1

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

AbbathTheGrim said:
ohmylanta1003 said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

Those were the days.

Is that so?

Maybe somone should have a nice idea for the website, I don't know... maybe something like this:

gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=205348&page=1

Weird that no one posted in that thread. I haven't seen people bet in a long time. I made a bet maybe a couple of months ago, but I haven't seen anything to challenge someone on in a long time.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Around the Network

those calls are all obvious, Nintendo won't let us without Zelda news for a whole year, Pokémon Z is just around the corner and will be released in spring 2016 due to a recent interview from a personality of TPCI... The only not shure is the Reward program but if I'm not mistaken they said that we'll learn something about it in October...

ohmylanta1003 said:

Weird that no one posted in that thread. I haven't seen people bet in a long time. I made a bet maybe a couple of months ago, but I haven't seen anything to challenge someone on in a long time.

With the sale charts updates stalling I am not surprised that people stopped making bets on predictions.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

I don't see them unveiling the new version of Zelda until the NX is unveiled.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Yea i agree but no mainline pokemon.

AbbathTheGrim said:

Those were the days.

There are still bets, but most people are cowards and end up not doing the stipulations.