By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - What are your thoughts on the refugees crisis in Europe?

I am very proud of my country and all my countrymen and women ready and willing to help these unfortunate people. Croatia has started accepting them, and they are welcome to either stay or continue their journey.

Around the Network

Oh man, I feel especially sorry for all those kids. They are completely innocent and have absolutely nothing to do with all the shit that is going on and suffer so hard from it. I get angry every time I think about that. Also, when seeing images as this:

http://www.francetvinfo.fr/monde/europe/migrants/reportage-france-2-a-bord-d-une-chaloupe-de-migrants-lors-de-la-traversee-entre-la-turquie-et-la-grece_1083885.html

I don't know how anybody in their right mind don't want to help these poor souls. I don't even care if we get into problems because of it, I would never let a human die just because I fear for my wealth in the future. It also makes me happy that germany is so good to the refugees. Not just the government, but also the people. When walking through Frankfurt the other day, they got free food and people to talk to at the main station. It was a really pleasant sight and not a single Nazi was to be seen! A local school is giving german lessons to the refugees and the teachers are the students! German people are doing a lot and I want to thank every one of them!

You know what? Right now I am very proud of my home country. That never happened before in my entire life. Never.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

OdinHades said:
Oh man, I feel especially sorry for all those kids. They are completely innocent and have absolutely nothing to do with all the shit that is going on and suffer so hard from it. I get angry every time I think about that. Also, when seeing images as this:

http://www.francetvinfo.fr/monde/europe/migrants/reportage-france-2-a-bord-d-une-chaloupe-de-migrants-lors-de-la-traversee-entre-la-turquie-et-la-grece_1083885.html

I don't know how anybody in their right mind don't want to help these poor souls. I don't even care if we get into problems because of it, I would never let a human die just because I fear for my wealth in the future. It also makes me happy that germany is so good to the refugees. Not just the government, but also the people. When walking through Frankfurt the other day, they got free food and people to talk to at the main station. It was a really pleasant sight and not a single Nazi was to be seen! A local school is giving german lessons to the refugees and the teachers are the students! German people are doing a lot and I want to thank every one of them!

You know what? Right now I am very proud of my home country. That never happened before in my entire life. Never.

LMAO so good that they closed the border and are threatning other Euro states with cutting funding if they dont take these supposed refuges that Germeny wanted.. well not any more.  

OdinHades said:

Proud of the country that closed its borders 8 days after having opened them? Lol

The borders aren't closed, there are just checkpoints. People are still coming in.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network

I think its very funny how US set on fire whole Middle East and now Europe is paying price of things that US done, Europe really needs to wake up!

We had news that Russia helps Asad to organise a camp for refugees in Syria. First camp for 500 people is start working, with tents/hot food/water for people.
Also Russia starts supporting Asads troops, so Syrian army had some succeses against ISIS in Palmira region lately.

Sharu said:
We had news that Russia helps Asad to organise a camp for refugees in Syria. First camp for 500 people is start working, with tents/hot food/water for people.
Also Russia starts supporting Asads troops, so Syrian army had some succeses against ISIS in Palmira region lately.

now iotsthe time for GB and france to act, they have to nuke riad or there will be never peace in the middle east. russia cant do that because it would cause a escalation to the allready tense relationship between the west and russia-

Burek said:

I am very proud of my country and all my countrymen and women ready and willing to help these unfortunate people. Croatia has started accepting them, and they are welcome to either stay or continue their journey.

Milanovic said Croatia cannot accept anymore refugees. They accepted 14k and now they are trying to smuggle them to Hungary.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/09/17/us-europe-migrants-idUSKCN0RD0P420150917

Croatia said it may have to use the army to stop thousands of migrants criss-crossing the Western Balkans in their quest for sanctuary in the wealthy 28-nation bloc. It shuttled some to reception centers near Zagreb, but many simply slipped the net of overwhelmed authorities and set off for the Slovenian border, just 30 kilometers (19 miles) from the Croatian capital.

Sharu said:

Once again, only Putin knows whats goin on.