By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 18 minutes of Fast Racing Neo - Best graphics on WiiU?

So

Absolutely 22 15.07%

Not, but very close 71 48.63%

Not really 29 19.86%

Looks terrible 6 4.11%

Gotta go fast! 18 12.33%

Total:146

Link
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Link

At 60fps

Simple question, Is it?

Around the Network

Watching all of this just makes me wonder...
"WHY IS THERE NO F-ZERO FOR WII U?!?"

simple answer..

No.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

I'm still partial to Mario Kart 8 and Xenoblade Chronicles X, but damn this game looks good. Definitely in the Top 5 for me.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Not the best but looks amazing

Around the Network

Definitely looks better than Mario Kart 8. Some of the foliage in Mario Kart looks really ugly tbh, as do some textures of mountains/rocks.

Mario Kart seems to have better track design and creativity though.

It's definitely up there with the best. Dang impressive for an indie Dev and 60fps? Even in split screen and online? Very well done, Shin'en.

Nuvendil said:
It's definitely up there with the best. Dang impressive for an indie Dev and 60fps? Even in split screen and online? Very well done, Shin'en.

I´m not sure if it´s 60fps at 4 split screen (a feature that has been confirmed few days ago btw) but it is confirmed for 2 split screen. And I guess the online will be at 60 too.

Mike321 said:
Not the best but looks amazing

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Shadow1980 said:
PAOerfulone said:
Watching all of this just makes me wonder...
"WHY IS THERE NO F-ZERO FOR WII U?!?"

I was bummed that there wasn't an F-Zero for the Wii. I'm equally bummed that there's not one for the Wii U and probably won't be. Last Tuesday marked 12 full years since F-Zero GX was released in North America. The way Nintendo neglects some of their older secondary franchises has been one of my biggest issues with them as a company. I was honestly surprised when it was revealed that we were getting a new Star Fox game for the first time since the GameCube era (and done in a classic SF64 style to boot!).

If an indie developer can do what Shinen is doing with Fast Racing Zero, then Nintendo could certainly pull off the most amazing F-Zero game ever.

What's really tragic is Nintendo tried to have F-Zero at launch for Wii U but it fell through.  How awesome would that have been?