By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 18 minutes of Fast Racing Neo - Best graphics on WiiU?

So

Absolutely 22 15.07%

Not, but very close 71 48.63%

Not really 29 19.86%

Looks terrible 6 4.11%

Gotta go fast! 18 12.33%

Total:146
LipeJJ said:
torok said:
LipeJJ said:

Can you give me an exemple? I'm seriously just remembering about DriveClub (being better looking).

Need for Speed Rivals. Project Cars

I have Rivals and it definitely doesn't look much better than this. It's pretty much a cross gen game. PCars is overhyped, I'm really not impressed from what I've seen, for me it looks like a cross gen game even if it's not. :P DriveClub is miles ahead of any of these games tho.

Oh, come on, Rivals looks absolutely great!

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:

One lesson is to never metion Project Cars in a Nintendo thread.

Actually, you didn't lost anything. Played on PC. Just an average game. It's not even a simulator. If you want a simulator/arcade hybrid, just go for the Grid series, much better game.

This made by the same devs who did Nano Assault Neo X that was first on Wii U then later came to PS4? If so, is there any chance that later on this game will shift platforms or is it 100% totally exclusive as this game really looks like something to fill my Wipeout / FZero fix!

PREDICTIONS FOR END OF 2015: (Made Jan 1st 2015)

PS4 - 34M - XB1 - 21m - WII U -12M

kristianity77 said:
This made by the same devs who did Nano Assault Neo X that was first on Wii U then later came to PS4? If so, is there any chance that later on this game will shift platforms or is it 100% totally exclusive as this game really looks like something to fill my Wipeout / FZero fix!

They have said several times that this one is exclusive. And yes they are the ones behind Nano Assault Neo and also behind Art of Balance, Fast Racing Leage and several games that are exclusive to Nintendo consoles.

torok said:
LipeJJ said:
torok said:
LipeJJ said:

Can you give me an exemple? I'm seriously just remembering about DriveClub (being better looking).

Need for Speed Rivals. Project Cars

I have Rivals and it definitely doesn't look much better than this. It's pretty much a cross gen game. PCars is overhyped, I'm really not impressed from what I've seen, for me it looks like a cross gen game even if it's not. :P DriveClub is miles ahead of any of these games tho.

Oh, come on, Rivals looks absolutely great!

Yes, it looks good, specially for a cross gen game... but the same can be said about this one too.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won