By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The OFFICIAL Apr 2007 NPD Thread

Phalanx said:
rocketpig said:
TheBigFatJ said:
The 360 really sold 177k for the month? That's a more than I anticipated although I'm sure it's a lot less than the "people are waiting for the elite" crowd was saying.

If that is legit, it doesn't surprise me. Remember that the Elite was only available for two days in April.

I thought April includes a couple days of May as well?

It does, up to May8th I believe. About a full week of the Elite, but it was sold out, me thinks, so it won't have a huge effect unless they made a big first batch, which I'm doubting.

Around the Network

hmm.. yep I was right all along this site is 90% xbots and ninis... nice.. I hope the PS3 starts kicking all the other consoles rears soon then I can laugh as all you guys crying. =D

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
hmm.. yep I was right all along this site is 90% xbots and ninis... nice.. I hope the PS3 starts kicking all the other consoles rears soon then I can laugh as all you guys crying. =D

Uh, that is fantasy land kind of stuff their. PS3 under 100k, could be.

We've already had a decade of that, ssj12. :p

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

vanguardian1 said:

i know.. Sony is the better company out of the 3.. they deserved it.. Nintendo shouldnt have pissed Sony off. =]

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

So what's up? I thought we had a "deal" with the NPD, which gave us access to their data earlier than other sites? Doh - have to get ready for work, have to catch up on the figures later :( Go Pokemon - 1.2m sales in my books ;)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Shams the data should be in within 35 minutes..which is still earlier than when Gamedaily, IGN and others will likely get it...

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Give them time. NPD has tried to put a hiatus on every website that gives the numbers out, as MS and other companies pay hundreds of thousands of dollars a year for the info we're about to get for free :) Oh, and before numbers change, a top 10 from VGCharts s/w before NPD comes out - Pokemon D/P - 1,370k Super Paper Mario - 319k Guitar Hero 2 (360) - 237k Spiderman 3 (360) - 196k Wii Play - 188k God of War 2 - 143k Nintendogs - 132k Spiderman 3 (PS2) - 142k GRAW 2 - 84k

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

ssj12 said:
vanguardian1 said:

i know.. Sony is the better company out of the 3.. they deserved it.. Nintendo shouldnt have pissed Sony off. =]

That's funny stuff!  Are you going to be here all week?

ssj12 said:

does it suprise you that Sony fans aren't discussing sales figures like they used to when their console is not doing well? 

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X