By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox 360 and Ps3 get 10 years after release still bigger games as Wii U

Samus Aran said:
I didn't know metacritic scores tell us how much we'll enjoy a game.

Just another pointless thread about something everyone knows.

this.  everybody knows, that there isn't a 3rd party support for the Wii U.  so what is the point of this thread.  If they ported this games to the Wii U, and it is somewhat near to PS360 versions, I'm fine that other Wii U owners have an option if they wanted these games. 

Around the Network

That's an accurate and really sad fact.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

The Wii U is a Secondary Console, so probably most Wii U owners have any other platform to play the biggest releases of the year on anything else.

Bolded: http://mynintendonews.com/2015/03/18/nintendo-president-admits-that-the-wii-u-probably-isnt-peoples-first-console-of-choice/

"Nintendo president Satoru Iwata has confessed to Time that the Wii U probably isn’t most people’s console of choice. However, he does say that the majority of people will use it as a secondary console to play all the Nintendo exclusives. Iwata says that he isn’t satisfied with how the Wii U has been received by consumers and I suspect he wishes to change this with the Nintendo NX."

PS3 and X360 were and are beasts!!!

There is only one game on the list that interests me that i can't get on my pc.

Around the Network

just because its ''bigger'' doesnt mean its better. *looks at COD, battlefrield, Assassins Creed*

czecherychestnut said:
While I agree with you, you'll probably find that to your average Nintendo fan, games like Battlefield Hardline and COD are less appealing than Splatoon and XCX, and therefore in their eyes the Wii U has the bigger 2015 lineup.

I'd like to think that anyone who cares about the more mainstream games have learnt long ago that you won't find them on a Nintendo console, but you will find plenty of other great games instead. I'm not personally interested in most of Nintendo's line up, but obviously at least 10 million people are (many more if you believe that 3DS competes with the Wii U in some way).

Just summed up the chicken and the egg loop Nintendo's in. I care. but Nintendo doesn't. So I auto buy those games on the other systems. Even freaking Shovel Knight. Which is identical. I pre ordered it on PS4. I don't see the point in buying it on a Nintendo system. When something is missing or wrong somewhere with the game.

It's great to see that the PS3 and Xbox 360 are still getting new "big" releases. That's awesome.

When the PS2 was 10 years old, it barely had any games coming out for it and it was bundled with Toy Story 3.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

JNK said:

Just thought about it. Isnt that ridiclous?

Lineup 2015 ("big"games):

- Battlefield Hardline

- Dragon Ball Xenoverse

- Call of Duty Black Ops III

- Metal Gear Solid V

- Destiny: The Taken King

- Several Sport games (Fifa, NB2k,...)

- Tony Hawks Pro Skater 5

- Persona 5 (Ps3); Rise of the Tomb Raider (Xbox360)

Wii U Lineup (Big Games):

- Mario Party 9

- Splatoon

- Yoshis Wooly World

- Star Fox Zero

- Xenoblade Chronicles X

- Mario Maker

Also Metal gear Solid 5 will probl be better (in terms of metascore) then anything Wii U will get this year or even got so far.

How do you feel about that? Is it even worth to own a nintendo console anymore?

Every single game you listed on last gen consoles is third party.

Nintendo said fuck third parties with the Wii. So third parties are saying fuck the Wii U.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Look at all those third parties not carrying the WiiU. Speaks volume of Nintendo resilience. If this was Sony, it would be bankrupt already.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)