By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MGSV Is here!!!! (1 hour)

Carl2291 said:
ChristianTheAtheist said:

So... you played it?

I've had it for 2 days

Awesome!

Around the Network

Its already out in the Netherlands in the store.

''Hadouken!''

I'm not going to watch any more MGS5 videos but I will comment in this topic. The tough times are upon us, until we beat this game and then we no longer care.

Lube Me Up

ps3-sales! said:
Argh.

Not sure if I should buy. Waiting for some video reviews from ign and GT.

How is the lasting appeal? I usually only plop down 60 for a game I can play for a long time (most recently witcher 3)

I read that it takes like 40hrs to roll credits, but apparently there is a secret ending that takes 50-60hrs, then there's FOB PVP invasions (1v1 Multiplayer) then in October traditional multiplayer modes is being released.

Just preordered it today at Gamestop. I really can't wait for it to arrive. I'm glad that the game lasts a bunch sice it's the thing I loved from Peace Walker: the length and replay value.

Around the Network

Just finished Ground Zeroes today...

Oh Kojima. Oh Kojima, you tease.

It is 22GB but the game can be played at 4.7GB... these things makes PS4 better.

Preloaded.

I have a ordered one on my local store, i am still waiting for the package, this will be another goty for me after Bloodborn and The Witcher 3.

HollyGamer said:
I have a ordered one on my local store, i am still waiting for the package, this will be another goty for me after Bloodborn and The Witcher 3.

Oh, I loved Bloodborne!, too bad that the two of them can't be game of the year : (

There's only room for one Big Boss I guess.

Just preordered from psn, but the countdown clock says 6 days and 9hrs till release. Anyone else got this error aswell?