By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My Idea: Bloodborne PS+ edition

- remove the campaign from bloodborne and make only the chalice dungeons avaible for PS+ members like it is with driveclub.

- add a new chalice dungeon layout which can be summoned for free to get the materialis for the first chalice in the original game. It should simulate the leveling up until the bloodstained beast in the main campaign. Full game owner should also have them avaible with a patch.

- isz and loran chalice should be avaible from the start.

- caryle runes and bloodgems should be unlocked from the begging, hunterqick tools arent necessary. 

- From the start the player should have a special badge like the hunter badge for the standard weapons but it should also add things like the torch, the hunter atire and other items like the coins.

- Bloodborne PS+ edition shoould be able to upgrade to full game and crossplay with full owners. It would increase the traffic in chalice dungeon and make them more inettresting for multiplayer.

Around the Network

I think the problem I have with this is that Chalice Dungeons are considered the be the weakest part of Bloodborne. It is usually not a great idea to advertise a game by only showing the game's weakest element.

patronmacabre said:
I think the problem I have with this is that Chalice Dungeons are considered the be the weakest part of Bloodborne. It is usually not a great idea to advertise a game by only showing the game's weakest element.

True. 

I think they make the entire story avaiable but with a limit on weapons/abilities as well as level cap. So eventually you're just not strong enough to progess. At which point you buy the "unlock" and are ready to go since the full game is already downloaded.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

patronmacabre said:

Ahh but it's only the weakest element it's not actually bad.

It's only in context that it's weak, people who haven't touched bloodborne would enjoy it and then may want the full game and think 'omg this is is much better' and be even more happy with their purchase.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

im still holding out for the eventual announcement of Bloodborne: super ultimate bloodborne deluxe chalice edition including all unlockable on disc content

Around the Network

Meh. I didn't enjoy the chalice dungeons in Bloodborne as much as the main game. ^^

RubberWhistleHistle said:
im still holding out for the eventual announcement of Bloodborne: super ultimate bloodborne deluxe chalice edition including all unlockable on disc content

There isn't a single piece of DLC for Bloodborne. There are some messenger skins, but I'm pretty sure it's free.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:

There isn't a single piece of DLC for Bloodborne. There are some messenger skins, but I'm pretty sure it's free.

From Software has effectively confirmed that DLC/expansions will come to Bloodborne.

No, a ps plus edition wouldn't do justice to this game. Driveclub could have it because it's merely a case of removing the majority of maps, but while allowing online play.

Bloodborne would better suffice with
1) A demo (drop the player into a mission with some decent gear so they can get a hang of the combat/theme)
2) A far cry-like feature, Keys to Kyrat where players can play the full game for a limited time by joining someone elses game with identical gear.

patronmacabre said:
outlawauron said:

From Software has effectively confirmed that DLC/expansions will come to Bloodborne.

The expansion that will come months later, but already is on the disc? He specifically said unlocking DLC already on the disc. He was trolling.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.