By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Know one song from an underrated game that is amazing? Post it!

Reviewers and JRPGs... they have no idea...

Around the Network
kljesta64 said:

yes its underrated

I fucking love Motoi Sakuraba.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

HylianYoshi said:

I'm not sure if Sonic Unleashed is an underrated game, or just overhated, but this song definitely doesn't get the recognition it deserves, so...

https://youtu.be/ZFyjpZaYO_I

This reminds me of Lego City: Undercover lol

Platina said:

From the top of my head

Yoko Shimomura though... good god she's amazing.

Player2 said:

Reviewers and JRPGs... they have no idea...

Here's a title that reviewers hated and most users were dissapointed with... but the OST was amazing. (Btw, this is one of my favorite themes of all time)

Around the Network

Not so much underrated, but definitely under-appreciated.

Level-5, Sony, I need Dark Cloud 3 in my life. Give pls.

Damn people already beat me to Atelier, Baten Kaitos and Mischief Makers, ah screw it

Not a particular song, but the entire OST from Zelda Minish Cap, I mean the game wasn't underrated but deserved more praise imo.

Also, I don't know if VVVVVV qualifies as underrated but its soundtrack was amazing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0j6pe043L4

Can someone tell me how to embed a video?lel

Paatar said:

Here's mine. From The Legend of Kay. This theme is so freaking good. Honestly listen and enjoy the hell out of it. It's so peacful and calming. 

Lol. Um playing the game right now for the first time and entered this thread to post that exact same song.

Somebody post the main song from Brave Fencer Musashi. I'll owe you a life debt.