By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Until Dawn - SHOCKING - The same person made (at least) 3 accounts to vote UD 0/10 on Metacritic!

Damn, you uncovered my plot... I was just about to create a 4th account but my daughter spilled her vodka all over the keyboard. 

Around the Network

I think you should ignore user reviews, they're usually using multiple alternative accounts to vote up/vote down & some misleading(or bullsh@#).

And yeah, Activision mentioned on user reviews after Cod: Modern Warfare 3 released.

Whaaat? Oh my Gooood, this has never happened beforee...

=_=

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

I thought it was generally agreed that Metacritic was considered trash for reviews from gaming sites. Why would anyone care what the users think about the game.

Do people really need the approval of random strangers to justify their purchase of a game or product?

If you like, or are interested in something, buy it, and find out for yourself if it's trash or a gem.

This is common on Metacritic. It's why user scores in general are worthless.

Around the Network

You mean to tell me that people are petty over generally meaningless scores, because they don't like the fact that other people like a game they likely haven't played!?

I have never heard of such... scurrilous actions. Not once.
SCOUNDRELS AND SCALAWAGS THE WHOLE LOT OF THEM.

Was probably BrokenGamer after the shit he got for his "don't buy this game" first impressions video.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Classic fanboyism. This is bad for the industry.

Can we still make jokes about Turkish(Critic)?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Oh my godddd! Someone do something now!!!