By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Until Dawn - SHOCKING - The same person made (at least) 3 accounts to vote UD 0/10 on Metacritic!

Does that mean we can't trust user reviews anymore?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

I dont care about user score anyway. He is just repeating what some other users are saying to downplay the game.

Problem with metacritic is that most users either vote 10, or 0. Good thing though is that they often balance eachother out, leaving a decent score in the end.

FragilE^ said:
Problem with metacritic is that most users either vote 10, or 0. Good thing though is that they often balance eachother out, leaving a decent score in the end.

See it from this perspective:

A game I like has an average score of 7.9 and I want to see it get an 8. What will I do? Give it a 10 or an 8? The first of course.

I know it's not new but seriously, what is wrong with people? I hope I was never like this but it's really sad and pathetic to see someone go out of their way to make something look bad like this. Too much free time and nothing constructive to do.

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
Can we still make jokes about Turkish(Critic)?

I was thinking of the same thing.

Metacritic user scores are either 10/10 or 0/10 it's just how it goes xD

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Sounds like that person has a lot of time on their hands.

Well, there are fake reviews on Amazon as well, including a one-word review. Look at the one-star reviews...

You don't say! OMG! The END is coming!

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.