By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Until Dawn Review Thread - Meta: 80

Well that's a pleasant surprise, glad that it turned out well!

Around the Network

One thing that confused me is that I thought the game struggled to maintain 30 fps, but in the Jimquisition review, he said it was a reasonably okay 60 fps. Is this a typo, or can someone confirm the framerate for me?

That's honestly higher than I expected. Looks like a lot of reviewers know what it is and the developers were honest in what they were making, even if it can be campy and predictable. I'm surprised Jim Sterling gave it such high marks.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Samus Aran said:
That Digital Spy 4 out of 10 lol.

Could you perhaps be a little more transparent? It would help with the ambiguity.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Could you perhaps be a little more transparent? It would help with the ambiguity.

I believe he was making fun of Digital Spy rather than the game itself.

OT: I'm glad this game is receiving good scores. If it's anything close to Nightmare on Elm Street in tone, I'll definitely have to pick it up. Love campy horror.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

Really solid score so far

Broke all my expectations!

ArchangelMadzz said:
GribbleGrunger said:
9.5/10

http://www.thejimquisition.com/2015/08/until-dawn-review/

There is no way Jim fucking Sterling son gave this game a 9.5 out of 10. Holy balls.

O M G...  9.5/10 and superb.

This game seems to have reivewers either loveing it or going "meh".

I'd definitely buy this game if I had PS4. Seems like it might be a pleasant surprise although trailers looked like lame teenage horror.

78 meta? Dem weighted averages

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

good enough for me, will play it later after a catch it in a sale on PSN. not that i'm cheap or don't like the game. its just the huge backlog. will not buy at full price to play it later when the price will surely be lower...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4