By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hatred for Microsoft skewing vision of good gaming console

*Sits back* Hmmm. Microsoft is that dude who used to be kind of cool, but then he did something douchey that rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. He's still got people on his side that wants everyone to remember all the good things he did, and they stick by his side and defend him because of that. Problem is, there's a lot of people that still don't care for him and he's trying WAY too hard to get back into everyone's good graces. So much so, it can come off as cloying to the point of insincerity. Even his presence can tend to be disruptive.

If he accepted his fate, and started doing his own thing by being himself, then people would naturally start coming back around. As opposed to having people point out that EVERY single thing he does is worthy of their attention, and we shouldn't hate him anymore. It would drive people away a lot less, maybe.

Around the Network
Dusk said:
I think they are just a company working on consoles and gaming. It is of course for money and to get as many consumers as possible, again for money (of course), but they don't seem any more greedy than any other company. They have done some great stuff for gaming, but so has almost every other company that has made a console and games.

It's unbiased, even toned commenting like THAT which will get you ignored by 99% of the interent. Don't get you get it? You must pick a side and FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!

lol

i agree with you

MS are there for money NEVER for the gamer (like most any company and Phil Spencer claim)
MS seem to like to get control over a company (forcing them to get exclusive and that screwing the gamer sadly)

i will always remember at X1 launch all user was screw (over 5 million real MS fan) and force to buy the X1 with the kinect coz MS claim it cant be removed (it was all LIE) later went they saw all the rage they claim oh it not important now it can work offline and kinect free..... ( right there MS lost me for good)

MS will need to work they butt out if they want to get me again has a consumer ( it not with money hat company to get a exclusive game coz they cant do it want (tomb raider)

has for me all that backward to play older game (it aint worth it) to buy a X1 IMO, i do like Don Mattrick state stick to x360 (this is my last MS i own for now) 

MS bring me some good RPG (not some goofball rpg like scaleborn i cant get in my head the main hero with **** headphone on his head complety rediculous IMO) that was enough to make my head go aways from it (i might bite to buy a X1 if they patch it to remove that dr dre headphone on the main character head)

Every company is trying to make money off you even Sony...

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

I'm so confused.

I fail to see how Microsoft is trying to dick us as gamer's.

Can someone explain it to me?

Around the Network
MoHasanie said:

This isn't about Sony, Nintendo, or even Sega. It's about how I feel MS as a company is keeping  potential buyers from their products due to IMO bad business practices for their overall company not just the XBox div

AbbathTheGrim said:

That thread title, completely gave me the idea you were gonna talk about people hating on Micro and not giving the Bone a chance.

Not really what your OP is actually about.

I think the thread title should be "My hatred for Microsoft..."

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

2008ProchargedGT said:
MoHasanie said:

This isn't about Sony, Nintendo, or even Sega. It's about how I feel MS as a company is keeping  potential buyers from their products due to IMO bad business practices for their overall company not just the XBox div

Well... I feel a lot of companies have some history of bad practices or just bad ideas.

Frankly, I'm content with MS at the moment. They've taken a beating for some bad decisions and they've done a good job turning things around. Bottom line, we're getting good products from them and they are listening to consumers.

Recently Completed
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

If this thread was about Sony it would have been locked by now. Please mods.

quisuis said:

MS bring me some good RPG (not some goofball rpg like scaleborn i cant get in my head the main hero with **** headphone on his head complety rediculous IMO) that was enough to make my head go aways from it (i might bite to buy a X1 if they patch it to remove that dr dre headphone on the main character head)

Okay, this is just objectively dumb.

The X1 has and is getting RPGs. If you want JRPGs, you should consider going else where.

Scalebound is a game theyre funding but they generally leave creative control to the deveoper. If all it takes is headphones to turn you off to a game... well go play something else.

Recently Completed