By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Congratulations Leo-J you made 5000 Threads!!

Achievement Unlocked: Posts Too Bloody Much (50g)

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Around the Network

i dont mind that he creates alot of threads,like this we have more stuff to discuss

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Keeps things fresh, especially on slow news days like today.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

Well, there didn't seem to be any new threads spawning so I don't see what the big deal is. I mean, this is a forum right?

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

I think it is a positive thing that he creates all this threads .... they aren't spam at least for me ...

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

Around the Network
Tavin said:
I think it is a positive thing that he creates all this threads .... they aren't spam at least for me ...

According to the vgchartz community, anything I decide to type is spam.

mM

congrats reformed leo-j

Not really a duck, but still a bird

FC:1771 9678 2579 1588

I don't have a problem when he creates a lot of threads, todays a slow day...

leo-j said:
Tavin said:

According to the vgchartz community, 20 uninteresting threads asking a random question each is spam.

Parokki said:
leo-j said:
Tavin said:

According to the vgchartz community, 20 uninteresting threads asking a random question each is spam.

And we have a winner!!