By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Nintendo Power Glove

A video by The Angry Nintendo Nerd I found very amusing.

The Power Glove was a 1989 controller accessory for the NES. It was officially licensed by Nintendo, but they weren't involved in it's design.

Highlights: 

"[James on playing with the power glove] It's easier to do a handstand while taking a shit"

Around the Network

This guy cracks me up so much he mixes up a bunch of profanity to make the most disgusting but funny as hell insults.

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles one is also really good. The insults are indeed classic.

The Power Glove was made by Mattel, and it had codes you can punch in for control methods for some of the bigger games, like SMB1, Punch-Out!, Rad Racer, and whatnot. However, only TWO games were built from the ground up for the Power Glove.

Super Glove Ball, which is totally fucking amazing and should be remade for the Wii.

Bad Street Brawler, which is the worst game ever made, had nothing to do with the glove, was better off with a gamepad, BUT has the most hilariously horrible plot and graphics and controls. So bad it's good.

Two more games were planned for the Power Glove but got cancelled when it flopped.

It works great for Super Glove Ball, and it gets you laid when you wear it out, but other than that, it sucks for everything else.

ROFL- brings back good memories

Around the Network

I love the Power Glove. It's so bad.

Good idea, but way before it's time. Man, I love the Video Game Nerd!!