By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 and Xbox One *True* Exclusive comparison

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
Normchacho said:

Where did you get that? it's sweet.

https://www.rescuetime.com/

Cool, not sure I'd be willing to spend money on that though. Though I could see the value in it.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network
Normchacho said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

https://www.rescuetime.com/

Cool, not sure I'd be willing to spend money on that though. Though I could see the value in it.

I use the free version, its pretty good for what it does.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

My respect in you has gone up.

I don't think games that REQUIRE Kinect should be included as they are Kinect exclusives and and XB1 doesn't come with a Kinect. It'd be like listing Playstation VR games as PS4 exclusives even though majority won't be able to play them on their consoles due to not having an additional piece of hardware.

TheObserver said:
I don't think games that REQUIRE Kinect should be included as they are Kinect exclusives and and XB1 doesn't come with a Kinect. It'd be like listing Playstation VR games as PS4 exclusives even though majority won't be able to play them on their consoles due to not having an additional piece of hardware.

I thought about that, but those games do still require an Xbox One to play. So they are still exclusives.

I haven't thought about PSVR games before though...I will likely include those aswell, since they too will require a PS4.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

Update! Added Disgaea 5 to the PS4 list, updated scores.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

Update! Added Halo 5! Changed scores and counts to reflect addition.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

Would be even better if we could get a comparison that included the Wii U and PC. I bet things would really look interesting then.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

ps4 has a lead and for sure will win this generation of consoles. this does not mean that Xbox One or WiiU are bad consoles. i own all 3 consoles

Update! Added Amplitude to the PS4 list and adjusted the average score to reflect this addition.

On another note, the PS4 now needs just one game with a score of 74 or better for its average score to cross 70.

Bet with Adamblaziken: