By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 and Xbox One *True* Exclusive comparison

Normchacho said:
Update: Added Until Dawn to the PS4 list.

Will you also add Dragon Quest Heroes since it's PS4 exclusive in the west ?

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

And when you know PS4 still has 3 conference to make a lot of announcements, the year has just started in term of announcements for PS4

Aerys said:
Normchacho said:
Update: Added Until Dawn to the PS4 list.

It's on the PS3 in Japan right? Then I would add it the platform list. If I haven't already actually.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Normchacho said:
Aerys said:

It's on the PS3 in Japan right? Then I would add it the platform list. If I haven't already actually.

Only in Japan yes, but it will be out on PS4 in October i think for us. This game has a good potential based on the reviews i read

Normchacho said:
RubberWhistleHistle said:

That's actually exactly what I was referring to. These two platforms will end up having the smallest exclusive lists in history 

I'm not sure about that. I've never seen true exclusive lists for the PS3 or Xbox 360, but it's still pretty early in the gen and both consoles have a good number of exclusives on the horizon.

I just think it's funny when you look at games that actually only come out these consoles, you lose a bunch of the games people associate with them.

I'll be keeping up this list, as well as my "platform" exclusive list throughout the gen (hopefully) so it'll be interesting to see how these lists change.

the ps4 and x1 might catch up to ps3 and 360, but the ps3 and 360 had a bunch of games exclusively to their names at the beginning of the generation. as the generation went on, games got passed around more. in this generation, that has happened from the start. so we will see.

Around the Network
Aerys said:
Normchacho said:

Only in Japan yes, but it will be out on PS4 in October i think for us. This game has a good potential based on the reviews i read

Yeah, so it's a similar situation to what we saw with Godzilla. So it'll be on the platform list. I am interested to see what kind of reviews it gets.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

RubberWhistleHistle said:
Normchacho said:

the ps4 and x1 might catch up to ps3 and 360, but the ps3 and 360 had a bunch of games exclusively to their names at the beginning of the generation. as the generation went on, games got passed around more. in this generation, that has happened from the start. so we will see.

yes, that's true. My guess is that the PS4 will see more exclusives than the PS3 due to the situation in Japan, but I imagine that the Xbox One might see less due to sharing with PC.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

Update: Changed score of Until Dawn from 79 to 80, adjusted PS4 score to reflect changes.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

Forza 6 now out.

Update: Added Forza 6, changed average score to reflect addition.

Bet with Adamblaziken: