By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Star Wars: Battlefront PS4 Bundle Announced (Vader PS4)

7k likes 349 dislikes. heh

Around the Network

I'm no Star Wars fan, but I'm digging the design of this console. Controller I can go either way on, but I love the console.

I dig the controller, but not the console itself. Never really been a Star Wars guy.

patronmacabre said:
Wait, wait, wait, wait.

First of all, the blue light needs to be red. Please change this Sony.
Also, also, also, also, more importantly, how does the PS4 play these classic Star Wars games?
PS Classics (with PS2!) on PS4 secretly confirmed!? Is this the secret to the 3.0 update!?

No, no, I'm just getting myself worked up.

PS2 emulation confirmed! you heard it here first :P   jk btw.

I agree about the blue light vs red light thingy though, it would have been better if that was red.

DerNebel said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Awesome news!

I'm tempted to sell my current PS4 and pick this up, but it's good to know I can get the games separately if I don't.

I really, really wish Battlefront was a physical disc. That would seal the deal for me.

Wait, it's not? When did this trend of special edition consoles including only digital copies of their games start? It would imo stand to reason that the people wanting a special edition console would also want the physical edition of the game the console is for.

If this listing is accurate, then it's physical in Europe. Still unsure about the Americas, but it looks like a digital copy.

But you're right - why bundle a digital voucher with a special edition console? 

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:

DerNebel said:

Wait, it's not? When did this trend of special edition consoles including only digital copies of their games start? It would imo stand to reason that the people wanting a special edition console would also want the physical edition of the game the console is for.

If this listing is accurate, then it's physical in Europe. Still unsure about the Americas, but it looks like a digital copy.

SWBF is a retail copy. The additional games are digital vouchers. 

FIT_Gamer said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

SWBF is a retail copy. The additional games are digital vouchers. 

Can you link a source? That would be great news :D

Considering people ALREADY talk about November sales in the US, here we go :D
[PS4] 1,050,000 ( 25% up YOY )

The important question on this one isn't how many units it will sell, but how many units it will sell to people who have no intention of ever turning the system on. A display piece for their already impressive star wars collections.

Sony missed the boat with this design. I don't like the controller design and the console could of been much better. The consoles stand doesn't come with the bundle, with a console that was design to stand on it's side. I hope that it's a got to see to believe it kinda design, maybe the picture doesn't do the design justice.

How does that controller inspire Star Wars? What is it model after?

What happen to the amazing white version???