By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Vgchartz vets/newcomers thread. Where are they now?

I joined at the last minute in 2014 and I'm only here so people can spell my username wrong.

Edit: Oh, and my favorite game is Wind Waker HD. Hands down.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

I'm wasted drunk.... Of that counts. lol. For the next two days.

I'm snyps

TheSting said:
d21lewis said:
Who am I? For you newbs (and for my own ego)
I prefer Coke to Pepsi.
McDonald's to Burger King
Nintendo to Sega
M$ to Sony
I'm all for rereleases
I'm pro choice
Obama is a great president
DC is better than Marvel
Superman beats Goku
Star Wars is awesome.

There you have it. Me in a nutshell.

Silly rabbit!! 

Sega does what Nintendon't

.... Must calm down.... must avoid flashbacks of the Wars of '91....

Luckily, the doctors gave me medication to keep me from having another episode.  Otherwise, that comment would have brought out the worst in me.  Don't ever take shots at a veteran!

Around the Network

Joined in October of 2012 (on a different account, had technical issues with it, so I changed to this one) but was a lurker for a little over a year before that.

Like a lot of people here, came for the numbers, stayed for the forums haha.

Favorite game is tough...I can't pick just one!

Oh! Heres a fun fact! I'm way more a sarcastic a-hole in person than I am on these forums! Who'd of thunk right? I'm actually nicer on the internet.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Still here, or banned I guess.... I'm still here...

onionberry said:

You look different onion, still hot, but different. Lol.

Hi. I've been here for 5 months or so and I spend too much time here.

-Currently playing Destiny, Rocket League, Driveclub and EGTTR

-Favorite game of all time is The Last of Us, but COD4 has a special place in my heart. MGS3, FFX, SoTC and UC2 are other faves. SMB (original), Twisted Metal, GT4, THPS2, Spyro and Crash were my childhood.

-Favorite movie is Raiders of the Lost Ark. Silence of the Lambs, Lord of the Rings, Saving Private Ryan and Pulp Fiction are also amazing.

-Favorite album of all time is Jane Doe by Converge. Opeth, Devin Townsend, Isis (the band), Nas, Kendrick Lamar and Mastodon are other faves. I listen to almost everything however.

-Favorite TV show is Top Gear. Brooklyn 99, Arrested Development, South Park, Bojack Horseman, True Detective and Game of Thrones are other favorites

-The Murder of Roger Ackroyd is my favorite book. The Book Thief, The Da Vinci Code, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Hitchhiker's Guide and most Agatha Christie novels are awesome as well.

-I once read close to 30 classic books in a month

-I drink 4 cups of coffee in a normal day

-Baseball is not a shit sport

-I've accidently broken so many windows it's not even funny

-I actually like shovelling snow

-I work my ass off making money so I don't have to rely on my mom

-Even though I said "I'm never going back to High School again!", I'll probably end up returning as a History teacher

-Sometimes I change my mind all of the time

-I hope to travel to every continent in the future. I'll probably stay in South America the longest so I can party with the Latina women and steal their attention away from BraLod

-If I could choose between clubbing and camping you bet your ass I'd have a party in my tent

-I'm Canadian and fit most of the sterotypes

-Even though I seem like a dick sometimes, on the forum and in real life, I can promise that I am only teasing. You'll be able to tell if I'm genuinely angry

-I once beat Vivster 36-0 in a Rocket League match. It was at the Captain's house and he would vouch for me if he wasn't upstairs laying pipe

-I am addicted to Snowdrifts (slush layered with soft serve), coffee, Lemonhart and chocolate chip cookies. I've been tobacco free for 2 months now

-Baseball is not a shit sport

#1 Amb-ass-ador

bigtakilla said:
onionberry said:

You look different onion, still hot, but different. Lol.

no makeup lol