By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Vgchartz vets/newcomers thread. Where are they now?

I'm mostly a lurker but I occasionally post. I come here when I want to know the opinions of the gaming community on topics that interest me. I'm most active during the school year, but not during exams, and I wasn't really active this summer too much. I study computer engineering in college, and am looking forward to making some games to test my coding skills eventually.

As a gamer I primarily lean retro. I collect games, and enjoy pretty much all genres, but I prefer Action, Adventure, and JRPG. I think I have a slight Nintendo bias, but that usually means I am hyper-critical of their choices, and my first console was a Playstation so that hopefully corrects my bias a bit. My favorite series are Legend of Zelda, Insomniac-era Spyro, and pretty much anything made by Rockstar. Favorite individual games include The World Ends with You, Chrono Trigger (haven’t finished Cross yet), and Little Big Planet.

Hopefully I contribute decently thought out opinions when I have the time to post, but I end up not opting as much as I want.

Proud Owner of:

Atari: 2600 5200 Jaguar

Sega: Master System Genesis (W/CD) Saturn Dreamcast Game Gear

Nintendo: NES SNES N64 Gamecube WII WIIU GB GBA(W/e-Reader) DS(i) 3DS

Sony: PS1 PS2 PS3 PS4(W/VR) PSP

Microsoft: XBOX XBOX360

Other: Colecovision, TurboGrafx-16, OUYA, R-Zone Super Screen, Xavix, Intellivision

Windows 10 w/ 12GB RAM, first Gen i7 processor, and 480 GTX; MacBook Air

Around the Network

Flying under the radar since '07

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

I'm part of the 75% of people you don't know because I joined in 2015. What brought me to the site was originally the numbers and I don't have a favourite game (too hard to pick one)

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Howdy '09er here

I regret making this my username, I made this name when I was 13 years old

Life could always get worse, you could be a mod for Neogaf

I came here in 2003.

Unfortunately, nobody else was here. I left for a few more years until the place was more active. Been here ever since!

Around the Network

hello, Im DK 64

I lurk here since 2009, but only signed in early last year, so I may be "new" too.

Well, I'm a Nintendo guy mostly, but I love Sony consoles/games as well, and I like some stuff from MS too... so I'm not radical or anything. In fact, in the last 2/3 year I gamed mostly on PS3 and now on PS4... maybe I'm becoming a Sony guy? Maybe I'm going to the dark side of the force? =o

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

My favorite game is Paper Mario and I'm only here to get banned for "hating" Nintendo and its fanbase partially.

I'm now filled with determination.

My name is chapset
I'm playing dark souls 2 right now on ma new pc
It's a great game
I joined in 2008 ( the year of the greatest users by the way)
I don't believe in santa
I use to like sprite untill my illness made me unable to drink more of it now I'm a cream soda guy
Seinfeld is the greatest tv show, followed by 3rd rock from the sun
I think weed should be legalized
I like girls with juicy round asses not the skinny shit that buff guys love for some reason
I once saw a skunk when I was coming back from work
I think baseball is a shit sport

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

d21lewis said:
Who am I? For you newbs (and for my own ego)
I prefer Coke to Pepsi.
McDonald's to Burger King
Nintendo to Sega
M$ to Sony
I'm all for rereleases
I'm pro choice
Obama is a great president
DC is better than Marvel
Superman beats Goku
Star Wars is awesome.

There you have it. Me in a nutshell.

Silly rabbit!!