By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - July 2015 NPD Thread! PS4, XBO, Wii U hardware estimates up

I predicted PS4 under 200k. With those XBO sales, is probabily above that.
Even with this, i doubt PS4 is over 225k ( what PS3 sold in July 2008 ).

Around the Network

Damn i was the king of prediction last month, this time i'm a bit worst. :p

Ryng_Tolu said:
So far:

[PS4] #1
[XB1] 189,000
[3DS] 105,000 (?)

can you provide me the NPD prediction thread link?, it will be fun to look how bad I did.

Also, PS4 confirmed up YOY ( 187k in July 2014, and we know is over 189k ).

GameWhisperer said:
endy.G said:

xb1 domination continues

This makes no sense...they have lost every month except 3 this entire gen in the US, and PS4 is still 399, how is xb1 dominating by losing?

because you don't see the broader picture
xb1 will be the best selling console 2015 in the us
xb1 will become the cumaltive sales leader 2016 in the us

the king will finally return

Around the Network

Ps4 keeps growing YOY without a price cut, impressive. When a Price cut happens it's going to be big.

Nice increase for the bone, expecting to be close with my prediction that there was barley anything in it, ~15k

endy.G said:
GameWhisperer said:
endy.G said:

xb1 domination continues

This makes no sense...they have lost every month except 3 this entire gen in the US, and PS4 is still 399, how is xb1 dominating by losing?

LOL yeah that's not going not happen, and you're post still makes no sense, itr has not dominated period..it has lost almost every month.  Ps4 will keep outselling x1 even if MS wins the holidays, which is not a given. Sony is not going into this holiday with 2 last gen remnakes for bundles just for Black Friday. PS4 will get a pricr drop, even if MS wins this holiday it is going to be a lot closer. Then 2016 comes and ps4 wins every month again.

Angelv577 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
So far:

[PS4] #1
[XB1] 189,000
[3DS] 105,000 (?)

can you provide me the NPD prediction thread link?, it will be fun to look how bad I did.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=206056&page=1#

You predicted 50k for Wii U, 225k for PS4, and 175k for XBO.

So far, your prediction aren't so bad, only -7% off with XBO. ( better than me, -12% off)

GameWhisperer said:
endy.G said:
GameWhisperer said:
endy.G said:

xb1 domination continues

LOL yeah that's not going not happen, and you're post still makes no sense, itr has not dominated period..it has lost almost every month.  Ps4 will keep outselling x1 even if MS wins the holidays, which is not a given. Sony is not going into this holiday with 2 last gen remnakes for bundles just fpr Black Friday.

just because you sill don't get it
that post was just to get some people salty. it worked :)

Moderated - Leadified