By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is more Splatoon amiibo on the way??

As many of you know Splatoon has recently gotten a major update that added two new weapon classes added to the game: the slosher and the splatiling. Now look at the amiibo that has already been released. The boy and girl inkling amiibo take the levels from the single player campaign and change the weapon to the roller or splatterscope depending on the amiibo. What if they decided to take the slosher and splatiling weapons and do the same thing as they did with the boy and girl inkling amiibos? As for the designs of the amiibos... I don't know. 

The only design i can think of is the octolings, which would be in favor of the rumors of a playable octoling girl in the future! And remember the 8-bit minigame of the girl inkling in a platformer type game we saw in one of the earlier trailers?( just in case you guys don't remember... https://youtu.be/9EXKQQmm9EE?t=63 )Maybe that is one of the minigames that you get for defeating all the challenges.

This is just speculation of course, and I'd love to see what ideas you guys would have for new amiibos!

(Also this is my first thread! Hooray!!)

Around the Network

They could just do Callie and Marie amiibo. I'm pretty sure those would be popular, especially in Japan.

Also, congrats on your first thread!

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Oh yeah! Callie and Marie would be out of stock in seconds! Lol

what if you got to play as them as agent 1 and agent 2?! That would be awesome!!

also thanks :) :P

Oh my! That would be awesome!!!

Or even those characters in the shops. The ammibo of it can give you lots of gear.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Hopefully not, don't want more gear locked behind a $13+ paywall.

Around the Network

I want a squid girl one!

Please T_T

Would buy it faster than a whore swallowing some... stuff

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:

I want a squid girl one!

Please T_T

Would buy it faster than a whore swallowing some... stuff

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) oh really?

Yup, probably Octolings.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Hopefully not, don't want more gear locked behind a $13+ paywall.

Wouldn't it be nice if those things unlocked when gaining S ranks.

S gives you the challenges.
S+ comes with the minigames.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

I couldn't even find the Splatoon amiibo in a store. I'll most likely never be able to buy them even when they release.