By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Fantastic Four (2015) - Now 8%(!) on Rotten Tomatoes

Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
Lawlight said:

Both of these movies have received a lot of backlash though. Personally, I thought both were meh.

they're both certified fresh, have high audience scores, and made over a billion dollars.

I have watched those movies - they're not very good. But that's just me - I cannot switch off my brain when watching movies, which is why movies like Jurassic World and F&F7 are bad to me.

Around the Network

I watched it yesterday. Probably the worst movie I've ever seen.

Lawlight said:
Robert_Downey_Jr. said:

they're both certified fresh, have high audience scores, and made over a billion dollars.

I have watched those movies - they're not very good. But that's just me - I cannot switch off my brain when watching movies, which is why movies like Jurassic World and F&F7 are bad to me.

Iron-man 3 or Age of Ultron are waaaaay more meaningful xDDDDD. They're nothing game-changing, but they are actually great movies IMO.

Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
Lawlight said:

Both of these movies have received a lot of backlash though. Personally, I thought both were meh.

But you're Robert Downey Jr.  You were meant to say those things.  So how's Bob Layton these days?

I was pretty surprised to see that, too! Yesterday it was at 8%, so at the very least it climbed 2%. It's terrible to see this coming from the director who brought us Chronicle, a movie I loved!

Around the Network

If it's any consolation to anybody, the audience is panning the movie too. It's just not quite as brutal of a shutdown.

the first trailer i saw of this movie was amazing. I thought it was something new space exploration involving younger people. Then they slapped a fantastic 4 on the end and i cared about it no longer. Couldve been half interesting but not anymore.

EVERY GAMERS WORST NIGHTMARE...THE TANGLING CABLES MONSTER!

Coffee is for closers!

It wasnt very good. I dont really recommend it. The og f4 movies are better

Hollywood shouldn't even try anymore. They only create dull pieces of cgi for those who don't mind spending $10 on a single ticket.

I never stop being amused by the high amount of super hero movies that have been made in the last few years.... Tired.

Back down to 9% critic rating, dipped down another percent to 32% audience. I'm enjoying watching this fail because I'm tired of bad Fantastic 4 movies and I really want the movie rights to go back to Marvel to either be put to rest, or to finally be made successful.