By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Fantastic Four (2015) - Now 8%(!) on Rotten Tomatoes

AbbathTheGrim said:
I saw the trailer months ago and thought it looked badass. Maybe the trailer didn't represent the quality of the film, like other trailers?

I'll check it out eventually anyways. This rating is really surprising to me.

I watched the trailer and thought, "geez, I hope this isn't a trainwreck."

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

Saw that coming a mile away. Anyone who says Iron Man 2 or Thor 2 "suck" should watch this film to see what a truly terrible superhero film is. Not being up to the studio's usual standards is not the same as being a terrible quality film.

I am Iron Man

Bristow9091 said:
binary solo said:

You should watch this http://movieweb.com/movie/fantastic-four-2015/doom-attack/ and listen to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY at the same time.

That was... magical.

Unfortunately I can't lay claim to coming up with this mix, but it's so good it needs to be seen/heard by as many people as possible.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Lawlight said:
This is what happens when you make a movie without respecting the source material.

Or you know...just don't know how to make good films.  Iron Man 3, Age of Ultron, and many more MCU films have changed source material and been met with tremendous audience and critical acclaim.

I am Iron Man

Looks like me and my brother are gonna have a good time at the theater tomorrow. :P

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

Wow, even worse than the 1994 adaptation.

:-/ I actually had hopes that this would be decent. Love Fantastic Four. Hopefully, this bombs, and Fox will be forced to negotiate a deal like the one Sony and Marvel did.

This movie looked incredibly generic to begin with. Not surprised it's being panned.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

pokoko said:
d21lewis said:
Users love it, though. I've recently been inducted into a group that dresses in Super hero costumes and appears at movies, sporting events, and hospitals. They're going to see it tonight (I'm not). I'll see what they say.

So that's why the pants you gave me were made out of spandex and had underwear on the outside.  That sets my mind at ease.

Well, somewhat.

On topic, I think they need to give up on the F4.  Mr. Fantastic will never, ever look cool on film.  The New Mutants would be a better choice.  Also, I think Marvel only sold the rights to those IP because they were on the verge of going out of business.

Yep. It was during the 90's, when Comic Book sales were dwindling.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

batgod said:

One can hope and pray.  I also want the X-Men series to come back to them.  Not only to see actual costumes and character origins/stories like the comics, but also so we can see them in other Marvel movies.