By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Fantastic Four (2015) - Now 8%(!) on Rotten Tomatoes

Fantastic Four (2005) had a 27% and Fantastic Four 2 (2007) had a 37%

Batman and Robin had 11%, Elektra had 10% and Catwoman had 9%

I think those are the worst reviewed super hero films on RT.

Around the Network

Not surprising at all. I never once thought it looked after seeing the trailers for the first time.

I wasn't enthusiastic about the reboot myself when I first saw the trailers. I knew it wasn't going to be good, but I did not believe it was going to be this bad.

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

Whenever there's a film based on a Marvel property that ISN'T made by Marvel it always ends up being bad. It happened with The Amazing Spider-Man and now with Fantastic Four and at this point Marvel is the only company that can do their character films great. 

Marvel has been on an amazing roll for the most part for the past few years with their movies with amazing films like Guardians of the Galaxy,Ant-Man, etc. (I didn't think Age of Ultron was that good, but that's just me) and I could see if the rights go back to them that they could make a good Fantastic Four movie.

I won't be surprised if the rights go back to Marvel just like Spider-Man did because companies should just realize that Marvel does best with their own characters. 

10%? Wow, is the movie really bad or just painfully mediocre?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

So Pixels is at 18%
Fantastic Four is at 9% right now

I couldn't believe a movie could get twice as bad as Pixels is, but apparently yes, Hollywood can. And even worse than Elektra or Batman and Robin already says a whole lot about it's quality.

Yeah. It was that bad. A friend of mine went to one of the early screenings. Which had the full cast there. To answer questions. Most people just told them flat out, the movie sucks.

MovieBob's review is out - and yes, it's as much of a cluster F-bomb as Pixels is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22xbTzn89Qo

I just watched this movie......

I hope all Marvel franchises will return to them. And then, maybe, we can have a decent Fantastic Four movie...