By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What's your highscore in Squid Jump?

Tagged games:

You know, the little 8-bit minigame you play while waiting for an online match to start in Splatoon.

Mine is 12.3k (forgot the other digits), and I think I got up to stage 12 or 13. Whichever I lost it was, it's a pretty hard one!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

Whenever I play Splatoon, I only play in short bursts, so my scores never get too high before they reset. I think it's probably somewhere around 8000 though.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Probably level 3, but that's only because I play the other minigames you unlock from amiibo.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

No idea, I've gotten to level 16 or 17 just today.

bet: lost

Level 23 and about 24500 points. I had one day where I spent an unusual amount of time waiting for matches.

Around the Network
Ultrashroomz said:
Probably level 3, but that's only because I play the other minigames you unlock from amiibo.

Laaaame. What are those games like?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

I'd tell you. If I had a WiiU! >;(

MohammadBadir said:
I'd tell you. If I had a WiiU! >;(

Slarvax said:

Laaaame. What are those games like?

Amazing.

The volley ball and racing games are interesting, and I especially love Squid Beatz.

Not only is it an addicting rhythm game, it also acts as a nice way to play the game's OST.

I can listen to the final boss theme while waiting for a lobby.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I'm hovering around 16k for my high score. I have no idea what level it was on though. If you really want to push your score you can hit the arcade machine so you can play uninterrupted. I never would have ended up with that score otherwise.