By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Devil's Third Multiplayer Impressions - Looks Amazingly Fun!

What are your Impressions?

The love of my life! 21 28.38%

Seems ok, I guess. 34 45.95%

Worst PS2 game ever. 19 25.68%

Total:74

Restored my confidence in this title a good bit, but I'll wait till what others have to say about MP before I put my $60 down on it.

Around the Network

call of duty with awkward melee? I'm good. I'm pretty tired of games where you just die once you've been shot. I want a chance to react and have a face off like the good old days of golden eye and time splitters 3. Never was fond of regenerating health either. Would much rather an impressive run look something like 5-0 as opposed to 30 -0.

will research more on the MP mode, I've seen the youtube map and from the twitch channels mentioned in the thread. Love shooters + melee combat, I'm not great at it. But it is a ton of fun playing with friends.

looks okay, the map design doesnt look good and the game looks realy realy slow... but the wiiu has no good fps...

This should have gyro aiming like Splatoon.

Around the Network

Sadly I do not like shooters nor the Ninja Gaiden melee combat style. :/

Hopefully they release a demo because I will try it out. But I'd have to try it out before I buy it.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Meh... it's okay I guess. It still looks really generic, like... this could easily be a free to play steam game.

Seems like that syoboonlinez plays the whole day, lol. He was already playing 7 hours ago.

He's playing against Valhalla staff in some kind of clan war at the moment, even with Itagaki: http://www.twitch.tv/syoboonlinez

EDIT: Well, Itagaki really is a pro, lol 7.0 K/D.

KoiIroRazu said:
Meh... it's okay I guess. It still looks really generic, like... this could easily be a free to play steam game.

I watched it and though..... counter strike would be better than this.

episteme said:

Seems like that syoboonlinez plays the whole day, lol. He was already playing 7 hours ago.

He's playing against Valhalla staff in some kind of clan war at the moment, even with Itagaki: http://www.twitch.tv/syoboonlinez

EDIT: Well, Itagaki really is a pro, lol 7.0 K/D.

nice.  I only watched the first twitch channel mentioned in the 1st/2nd post.  I'll check out the other channels.  Looks fun and lots of killing. :D