By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Would you rather have Nintendo buy Capcom or ATLUS?

Would you rather have Nintendo buy Capcom or ATLUS?

Capcom 186 69.14%

ATLUS 83 30.86%

Total:269
ARamdomGamer said:

Both

And Platinum Games

while they at it,buy Konami

Around the Network

neither please.

But capcom > atlus if you had to pick one.

How about neither? I wouldn't trust them with any of those IPs

Capcom, they have the IPs like resident evil to diversify Nintendo's porfolio in effective ways

God neither!But if there was a gun to my head I'd say Capcom, I don't want Atlus to stop making mature games an be reduced to a handheld developer.
Plus Atlus is publishing like every game on the 3DS why would Nintendo buy them.

Around the Network

Capcom. So they can save Breath of Fire.

Capcom. There's a lot of talent in their in-house teams and a lot of IP ripe for the picking. MH alone would essentially even the purchase cost out alone over time just by pumping out games.

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Nintendo still gets a lot of Atlus games without having to pay for them so they wouldn't need Atlus. Capcom would be a better buy because it would diversify Nintendo's portfolio. That and Nintendo would probably manage Capcom's IP's better than Capcom.

Honestly, I wish Nintendo would buy Konami just so they can pay their management to leave the company and never come back.

Check out my art blog: http://jon-erich-art.blogspot.com

I'd prefer Nintendo to buy Capcom but there is a but: Which company has more Employes ?

Capcom...

Residnet evil and Monster Hunter and Street Fighter and Megaman!

Switch!!!