By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who's On Your Gaming Mt Rushmore?

Tagged games:

honestly anyone who doesn't put Mario in the 4 should be banned for trolling.... Master chief and Drake would be the only sony/Microsoft characters I'd consider. People need to stop naming their favorites, and realize what Mount Rushmore is trying to represent.

Mario, Pac Man, Sonic, DK

Around the Network

Mario, Master Chief, Steve and Pac-Man.

sborwege said:
honestly anyone who doesn't put Mario in the 4 should be banned for trolling.... Master chief and Drake would be the only sony/Microsoft characters I'd consider. People need to stop naming their favorites, and realize what Mount Rushmore is trying to represent.

Agreed, but I'd change Sonic or DK for Steve. Minecraft is way bigger than Sonic, even at his peek.

Mario/Sonic/Mega Man/Pac-Man wouldn't be a bad one.

Lara Croft
Nathan Drake
Chris Redfield
CL4P-TP

Around the Network

Mario, Link, Shulk, and Ness

sborwege said:

Again this is opinion. Not everyone likes Mario

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Mario, master chief, Isaac from golden sun... Hmm.. Raynor.

Balthier, Caius, Ocelot (MGS3) and Big Boss.

Although clearly different than what the OP intended, I'll go ahead and post my choices based on my thoughts when I read the title:

Baer, Bushnell, Miyamoto, Kutaragi

ramuji
www.ramuji.com
Nintendo Network ID: ramuji
Wii Friend Code: 8543-1141-9403-8457
3DS Friend Code: 1633-4130-0140
PS3 ID: ramuji_69