By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2015: Denver Broncos win Super Bowl 50

Who will win Super Bowl 50?

Patriots 116 25.00%

Seahawks 41 8.84%

Colts 7 1.51%

Packers 42 9.05%

Broncos 85 18.32%

Ravens 8 1.72%

Cowboys 18 3.88%

Panthers 56 12.07%

Other 74 15.95%

Scoreboard 17 3.66%

Total:464
MTZehvor said:

To an extent...once things get bad enough to a sufficient level, it's just no longer even enjoyable.

This is like the Sonic 06 of football games.

I was thinking NBA2K16: A Spike Lee Joint, because this was highly embarassing, never ending, and woefully inappropriate for what it's supposed to be, but I can sign off on the glitch fest angle.

RolStoppable said:
Ravens won. I never doubted them for one second. They are a great football team.

Around the Network

Finally got that first win.Take that Steelers and Raven haters.Time for a 3 game winning streak.

That was one ugly win but at least I'm still perfect as far as my Thursday Night picks go.

Welp

#1 Amb-ass-ador

ReimTime said:
Welp

I hope you didn't actually wear that Steelers' jersey to school. You'd probably get made fun of more tomorrow than you would have if you'd just wore Ravens gear for the past two weeks.

Around the Network
MTZehvor said:
ReimTime said:
Welp

I hope you didn't actually wear that Steelers' jersey to school. You'd probably get made fun of more tomorrow than you would have if you'd just wore Ravens gear for the past two weeks.

Hey whoa that was Slade that said that! I wouldn't be caught dead with a Ben jersey as a doormat.

To copy and paste my reply to role from another thread....

It was against my fandom but it was the right call. Squealers led by 13 points in the second half! So I won in real life but lost in the bracket I suppose.

Vick needs to be in a position where he can play the Georgia Bulldogs every week  amirite

#1 Amb-ass-ador

I may be wrong, but this looks like the Ravens gave a real ass fucking last night. 

Haha, thanks for putting me in that thread title I feel like a hated celebrity haha. We all know PIT should have scored in that second half, that was one sad performance. Also, Scobee sucks

NNID: Dongo8                              XBL Gamertag: Dongos Revenge

Hey the guy threw 19/26, it's not like he had a horrible game, they just for the most part abandoned the pass in the 2nd half. Didn't have great T.O.P. and control the ball like they did in the first half. I don't blame it on Vick, it was very much a team loss. Also, Scobee sucks

EDIT: Just to add, the coaching at the end of that game, and in the OT by PIT was laughable, so that didn't help either.

NNID: Dongo8                              XBL Gamertag: Dongos Revenge

Some fun facts: Scobee is guaranteed $3.5 million this year, and more importantly at the two-minute mark the Steelers 99.82% chance of winning. Go Pittsburgh!