By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2015: Denver Broncos win Super Bowl 50

Who will win Super Bowl 50?

Patriots 116 25.00%

Seahawks 41 8.84%

Colts 7 1.51%

Packers 42 9.05%

Broncos 85 18.32%

Ravens 8 1.72%

Cowboys 18 3.88%

Panthers 56 12.07%

Other 74 15.95%

Scoreboard 17 3.66%

Total:464

Well, hope Smith Sr. isn't too banged up, or there goes Baltimore's aspirations of even watchability...

Around the Network

I'm having trouble deciding if this is inherently enjoyable to watch or if I'm just enjoying it because it's so awful.

RolStoppable said:
noname2200 said:
Well, hope Smith Sr. isn't too banged up, or there goes Baltimore's aspirations of even watchability...

What is the rest of Baltimore's receiving corps doing anyway? Getting paid for jogging around the field, catching nothing?

Yes.

MTZehvor said:
I'm having trouble deciding if this is inherently enjoyable to watch or if I'm just enjoying it because it's so awful.

Well, do you think the Special Olympics are more enjoyable than the regular Olympics?

RolStoppable said:

What is the rest of Baltimore's receiving corps doing anyway? Getting paid for jogging around the field, catching nothing?

They walk sometimes too.

Fourth down. Here we go. This could be the game.

Around the Network
MTZehvor said:

Nah, Vicky has plenty of time left to screw the pooch. But only figuratively this time.

noname2200 said:
MTZehvor said:

Nah, Vicky has plenty of time left to screw the pooch. But only figuratively this time.

I laughed harder than I should have.

Also, QB sneak? Really? Leave that to Tom Brady.

The damndest part is I actually felt pretty good about this pick. I blame dongo, for reminding me that Vick was going to be the Steelers' quarterback.

For fuck's sake Baltimore.

How do the Ravens keep getting so many chances?