By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2015: Denver Broncos win Super Bowl 50

Who will win Super Bowl 50?

Patriots 116 25.00%

Seahawks 41 8.84%

Colts 7 1.51%

Packers 42 9.05%

Broncos 85 18.32%

Ravens 8 1.72%

Cowboys 18 3.88%

Panthers 56 12.07%

Other 74 15.95%

Scoreboard 17 3.66%

Total:464

PIT-NE 1 GB-CHI 1 KC-HOU 1 CLE-NYJ 2
IND-BUF 1 MIA-WAS 1 CAR-JAC 1 SEA-STL 1
NO-ARI 1 DET-SD 1 TEN-TB 1 CIN-OAK 1
BAL-DEN 2 NYG-DAL 2 PHI-ATL 2 MIN-SF 1 by 3

Around the Network

PIT-NE 2 GB-CHI 1 KC-HOU 1 CLE-NYJ 2
IND-BUF 1 MIA-WAS 1 CAR-JAC 2 SEA-STL 1
NO-ARI 2 DET-SD 2 TEN-TB 1 CIN-OAK 1
BAL-DEN 2 NYG-DAL 1 PHI-ATL 1 MIN-SF 1 by 4

Really wanted to pick Pittsburgh, but I feel like the Pats will edge this one out due to homefield advantage. Should be a great game.

I know its a long shot, but I'm hoping the Giants can pull an upset early this season against the Cowboys. The Giants are kind of a mess right now with all there defensive cuts and reconstructions, but thier offense should be top notch and will hopefully keep them in the game. The Giants haven't beat the Cowboys in 2 years, now would be the perfect time to break that streak! Also it's worth noting that the Cowboys only 4 loses last year were all at home ;)

Wow I picked a lot of away teams XD

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

Did Noble make 2 more accounts so he could vote for the Cowboys in the poll 3 times?
I shouldn't be talking, really. I voted for and predicted the Ravens as champs, but deep down I know that it is blind devotion blurring my thoughts. If I was in my right mind I would have picked a team that stood a better chance. Slade should come back so we can have two Baltimore fans in here!

#1 Amb-ass-ador

RolStoppable said:
ReimTime said:
Did Noble make 2 more accounts so he could vote for the Cowboys in the poll 3 times?
I shouldn't be talking, really. I voted for and predicted the Ravens as champs, but deep down I know that it is blind devotion blurring my thoughts. If I was in my right mind I would have picked a team that stood a better chance. Slade should come back so we can have two Baltimore fans in here!

The Cowboys have been picked as Super Bowl champions in three out of the 22 submitted brackets so far. There is no conspiracy, we really have a few Cowbros here.

One is Noble's cousin and the other is Hank Hill

#1 Amb-ass-ador

NO-ARI 2 DET-SD 2 TEN-TB 1 CIN-OAK 1
BAL-DEN 2 NYG-DAL 2 PHI-ATL 1 MIN-SF 1 by 3

Mike McCarthy just came right out and said that the Packers are going to kick the Bears' ass.  What a class act!  What an elegant speaker!  This must be why the Packers are looked at as the good guys of the NFL.  Wait!  Now he's taking it back and saying that it was all in good fun?  What a sissy!

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
PIT-NE 2 GB-CHI 1 KC-HOU 2 CLE-NYJ 2
NO-ARI 2 DET-SD 1 TEN-TB 2 CIN-OAK 1
BAL-DEN 2 NYG-DAL 2 PHI-ATL 1 MIN-SF 1 by 4

amp316 said:

Mike McCarthy just came right out and said that the Packers are going to kick the Bears' ass.  What a class act!  What an elegant speaker!  This must be why the Packers are looked at as the good guys of the NFL.  Wait!  Now he's taking it back and saying that it was all in good fun?  What a sissy!

There's just no pleasing some people...

On an unrelated note, anyone catch the new Sports Illustrated article regarding Spygate? It confirms what most of us suspected (that the deflate stuff was a make up call), but the details on the Spygate stuff was pretty amusing. In addition to having the tapes of the forty games' stolen signals in a remote room accessible only with Bellichick's permission:

"Several [Patriots coaches and employees] acknowledge that during pregame warm-ups, a low-level Patriots employee would sneak into the visiting locker room and steal the play sheet, listing the first 20 or so scripted calls for the opposing team's offense. (The practice became so notorious that some coaches put out fake play sheets for the Patriots to swipe.) Numerous former employees say the Patriots would have someone rummage through the visiting team hotel for playbooks or scouting reports."

I have to imagine some of those teams' fake plays would have worked better than the real thing.

NO-ARI 2 DET-SD 1 TEN-TB 2 CIN-OAK 1
BAL-DEN 2 NYG-DAL 2 PHI-ATL 1 MIN-SF 1 by 7

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

What do you guys think? What will happen to Kam Chancellor, not that it looks like he won't be a Seahawk this year? I say that because he has continued to hold out and thus still has not reported, and Carroll says he won't be playing

#1 Amb-ass-ador

PIT-NE   2 GB-CHI 1 KC-HOU  2 CLE-NYJ  2
IND-BUF  1 MIA-WAS 1 CAR-JAC  1 SEA-STL  1
NO-ARI  2 DET-SD 1 TEN-TB  1 CIN-OAK  2
BAL-DEN  2 NYG-DAL 2 PHI-ATL  2 MIN-SF 1 by 10