By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I completed the Subspace Emissary. Wow, that was so awesome!

^ ZOMG!!!! SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

I was pretty impressed.
I had(have) a very important deadline so I couldn't put too much time into the game yet, but now I am around 80% and in the maze. The plot was very nice and I think that those that did not enjoy it just wanted to finish it so they can unlock everything, otherwise it is pretty decent.

nice stealth necro posting kirby007 (EDIT: note that I don't really care though, as the game just came out in EU)

on topic: I liked it a lot, however I accidentally saved over my complete play though, and I'm yet to get 100% again, since I have been playing other games.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

SSE was decent, IMO. The platfrming was sub-par and the whole thing got a little repetitive, and most of the enemies were a bit too generic. I loved the cutscenes though, and I was pretty fond of the boss battles. The story/plot was also nice. Could have been better, but it was much better than melee's adventure mode.

Incredible storyline with the cinematics but the gameplay got repetative as there was never really a new challenge excluding bosses. I still enjoyed it though just started drifting off while going through the maze again and again.

Around the Network

My favorite part is the Lucario and Metaknight fight and I only have it 98%complete

I unlocked my characters through SSE but once I got them all I never came back. It was fun to play but I like brawling so much more that I never feel like going back to it.

Signature goes here!

I love the SSE, I sugest everyone to try it on Intense mode as the challenge is much better and I enjoyed it immensly more doing it again on intense despite already completing it twice before.

nordlead said:

nice stealth necro posting kirby007 (EDIT: note that I don't really care though, as the game just came out in EU)

on topic: I liked it a lot, however I accidentally saved over my complete play though, and I'm yet to get 100% again, since I have been playing other games.

pffft i also could have posted this in my own thread about brawl, this is not necro....

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I just beat it with 100% last week, I couldn't find 1 thing in the great maze which made me really angry, but I finally did.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089